XIII. Vatos

So that's what happened in Atlanta?

Yeah.

None of you guys really talked about it before.

I guess after the problem was solved it wasn't important anymore.

+++

"Fucking hell!" I screamed in pain.

"Sorry," He mumbled pushing down on my shoulder again.

I felt as my muscles moved back to place. Although awfully painful I knew this was the only option.

"You've always had a weak back."

"You would know," I mumbled under my breath.

He slowly got off of me; lifting his weight away was a relief.

"Thanks," I said sitting up.

He nodded his head before leaving me and walking back over to T-dog and Daryl who were currently talking to the young boy.

"Those men you were with, we need to know where they went," Rick said.

"I ain't telling you nothing," the boy spat as I arrived.

"Man. What the hell happened back there?" T-dog asked.

"I told you, this little turd and his douche bag friends came out of nowhere and jumped me," Daryl said in frustration.

"You're the one who jumped me, puto, screaming about trying to find his brother like it's my fault," the boy spat back.

"They took Glenn. Could have taken merle too," Daryl said.

"Merle? What kind of name is that? I wouldn't name my dog merle," the boy joked.

Blood rushes to Daryls' face as the words left his mouth. Without hesitation Daryl throws himself at the young boy.

"Damn it, Daryl. Back off," Rick says holding him back.

Daryl obligates and walks over to Glenn's backpack. He pulled out Merles' hand from the bandana before turning back to the boy.

"Want to see what happened to the last guy that pissed me off?" Daryl asked throwing the hand onto the boy.

An ear reaching screech echoed throughtout the small building. He immediately threw the hand across the room.

"Start with the feet this time."

"The men you were with took our friend. All we want to do is talk to them, see if we can work something out," Rick said calmly.

-

The group arrives at the hideout. It was secluded and seemed to be and old warehouse located on the outskirts of Atlanta. No one was outside and it wasn't heavily gaurded. Something I knew would lead to their downfall.

"You sure you're up for this?" Rick asked before we passed the broken gate

"Yeah," he answered.