chapter twenty-two

I was getting ready to go to the boys' first concert and I was excited as fuck. I was doing my makeup and dancing to Bring Me To Life by Evanescence. I was honestly obsessed with this band. Ashton was in my room keeking about the concert will I was in the bathroom blaring my music and screaming along. I'm not gonna let him post that one. I look like an idiot. Michael comes screaming into the bathroom while I'm trying to contour my face.

"If you mess me up, I'll cut a bitch."

"With what?"

"My eyeliner. Its sharper than a knife. Come at me." I say patting my chest. He giggles and sits on the insanely large counter. I looked like an unmade cake. No One by Alicia Keys comes on and I lift up my hair brush as a microphone.

"I just want you close, where you can stay forever." I sing along and Michael continues.

"You can be sure, that it will only get better." When the chorus comes on Cal jumps in.

"No one, no one, no one can get in the way of what I'm feeling. No one, no one, no one can get in the way of what I feel for you." He screamed.  Liz comes into the room and video tapes us and sends it to the moms. Luke was in the shower dancing the whole time. Ash didn't know what to do so he just laughed. His giggles were so cute. They were like snowflakes. None of them were the same.

"You should become a solo artist, Teegan. You would slay the stage." Calum suggests

"I already do." I  said flipping my hair. They all laugh and I finish caking my face. My hair was slightly curled and it looked good for once. Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani came on and I immediately started to sing. I was in an extremely good mood and I didn't want anything or anyone to ruin it.

"Alright. We better get going. We don't want to be late." Liz said, implying that I was taking too long. I walked out of the bathroom and looked in my full body mirror for a quick check. I had on one of my favorite Good Charlotte shirts, black torn up skinny jeans, a black and maroon flannel around my waist, and my maroon combat boots. My hair was full of volume and it looked so thick and pretty. My makeup looked so good that I was glowing. Michael came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and sat his head on my shoulder.

"Damn girl. You look sexy as fuck." I giggled and he kissed my neck before walking away so that we could leave. I decided to leave Hamlet here tonight so that I could enjoy the show without having to worry about him. Tonight I had some confidence, so I was going to have some fun. All of their fans are gorgeous from what I've seen. I was hoping that Michael stick with me.

      There was a huge line of girls already and the gates weren't even open. The boys stopped to take a picture with some of the girls. Some of them recognized me too. They were all so positive., but I didn't want to meet the negative side. When we got to the doors to enter the backstage, they almost didn't let me in.

"She is with us. Let her in." Luke tired to negotiate.

"Hey boys, you are finally here." Harry said walking by. One of the security guards asked if I was with them.

"Teegan? Yeah, she is the one I told you to let in. She's not some fan. She is Luke's sister. C'mon boys, we gotta go rehearse."

"Sorry, I'm just doing my job." The guard said as I walked past. I just continued to walk past without saying anything. I mentally flipped my hair and said, 'Yeah bitch, he knows me'. I walked up to Niall and put my arm on his shoulder. It was kinda hard because he is way taller than me, but I made it work. He looked at me and smiled and I stuck my tongue out at him. Niall laughed and ruffled up my hair.

"Don't do that! I just did my hair!" I gasped, acting mad.

"I'm sorry. Here let me fix it." He said as he covered up my face with my hair. Niall laughed and I flipped my hair. They had music playing and I didn't even know the song, but I still turned up to it. Soon enough a song I knew came on. Beyoncé was my shit. I started dancing and singing along to If I Were A Boy.

"If I were a booooooyyyy!" I screamed and they all just looked at me like I was insane. Calum walked up to me and started to dance along with me. After a little while, we got all of the boys to dance.

"Guys! Remember, you have to preform in like, 30 minutes." Some guy said when he saw us jacking around. They turned the music off due to how much time we had left. Michael stood next to me with his phone out showing me a tweet from some of the fans that were outside. They had sneaked pictures of me and I looked happy in them. In some of them I was taking pictures and the others I was either smiling or laughing with the boys. Michael retweeted it and saved the pictures of me standing by myself.

"They love you already."

"That was one person."

"It was seen be loads of people."  He looked at me and smiled. I looked down and just shook my head. I was whipped. The guy from earlier came back and yelled again.

"I'll see you after the show." He said and kissed my forehead. I walked over to the side of the arena so I could watch them. Ash ran out and started the first song. Luke and Mike started to strum the first chord. Calum added his bass and they all rushed out on stage. Harry walked up and had the biggest smile on his face.

"It started!" He said jumping up and down. I giggled at how excited he was. Trust me, I was like that on the inside. My stomach was doing flips and I couldn't hide the smile on my face. I stepped out a little further so I could see all of the people in the crowd. Holy shit. I knew there were a lot, but this was way more than I expected.

      They got through a couple songs before Mikey was looking my way asking for a water. One of the stage directors tossed me one. I looked at Mike thinking he was going to come get it from me, but he urged me to come out to him. Liz handed me three more waters and kinda shoved me forward.

"Am I allowed out there?"

"I don't think they'll care." She replied. I hesitantly walked out and over to Ash to give him his water.

"Hey guys, this is Teegan, the girl we had on our live stream. Everyone say hi!" The crowd went wild and the camera guys put me on the big screen as I was walking over to Michael. I waved and continued walked and looking down.

"Teegan come here." Luke said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"This girl means so much to us. She is like a sister to me. I don't know about the boys, well mainly Michael cause they got something going on, but I love her." I put my hands over my face and blushed a deep shade of red. He let go of me so that I could give Calum his water. When he took it he screamed 'thank you' so that I could hear him. Liz was laughing at how awkward I was and I could tell she was trying to hold it in. I playfully glared at her and started laughing. Right before I reached Liz, I fell, but someone caught me. I looked up to see how close I was to Harry. He leaned in to kiss me and touched my lips, but there was no way in hell I was kissing back.

"Are you okay?" He asked when he sat me up straight. I just nodded and hoped that Michael didn't see me. When I looked up, Michael was trying not to murder Harry. I looked at him with a scared expression on my face. He caught my eyes and mouthed 'What the fuck'. Shit. This again.