Chapter 7 Pt.1

Lauren's P.O.V

I went into the kitchen cause something smelt so good and I'm so hungry. I saw Ian in the kitchen cooking some pancakes, I covered his eyes and I spoke in a deep tone.

Lauren: Sup bro!

Ian: Sup and I know it's you Lauren.

Lauren: Hahaha, so what are you cooking buddy?

Ian: isn't its obvious and it's your favorite food for breakfast PANCAKES!!!

Lauren: YAY!

Ian called Anthony and Kalel to come and have breakfast.When they came in Anthony pulled a chair and let Kalel sat down, oh my god he is such a gentleman I wish I had a boyfriend like that.

Anthony: Hey girls, since me and Ian are gonna shoot some gametime with smosh videos why don't both of you get to spend time together and bond??

Kalel: That would be awesome

Lauren: ya

Ian: Yeah you guys go ahead and do girl stuff

Anthony and Ian mocked us by acting like girls, they are idiots but I still love them.

*1 hour later after Ian and Anthony left*

I checked my watch and it was 4:00 I was so bored , then Kalel finally said something.

Kalel: Hey wanna get something to drink from Starbucks?

Lauren: Sure! I see that your a total white girl haha

Kalel: ya I am

We got our coats and got into my car, when we arrived at Starbucks Kalel ordered our drinks. While we were there, I saw a familiar face... No it can't be? I got up and hugged the girl who always love to get a drink in Starbucks, Eleanor Calder Louis

Lauren:El!!!

Eleanor: Lala!!!

Lauren: How ya doing girl?

Eleanor: I'm great you?

Lauren: I'm good. Hey what are you doing here in Sacramento??

Eleanor: Oh..erm.. Uh I'm here to visit a friend.

El seemed strangled but I just ignored it I hugged her goodbye and finally Kalel came back with our drinks. We took a walk around the park talking, and she's a great girl.

Kalel: So who's that girl you we're talking with?

Lauren: Oh that's Louis' girlfriend Eleanor.

Kalel: Oh ok , so do you have a boyfriend?

Lauren: Nope, still forever alone hahaha.

Kalel: Hahaha no seriously, you're really pretty who wouldn't date you? You're beautiful and if I was a boy I'd marry you

Lauren: Thanks you're also very pretty, Anthony's so lucky.

Kalel: Ya he proposed to me this summer.

Lauren: Awww that's so romantic, congratulations.

Kalel: Thanks, but enough about me c'mon girl lets get you a man. You and Harry make a cute couple.

Lauren: Thanks, but he's my best friend we're not dating.

Kalel: oh ok.. Hey I noticed Ian staring at you with a hecka large smile on his face.

Lauren: Oh he's also my close friend, but I know he wouldn't fall for a girl like me.

Kalel: Of course he would, anyway let's go home I'm kinda sleepy

Lauren: ok let's go.

We drove back to the house and we saw Ian and Anthony playing video games. Anthony got up and greeted us, Anthony noticed Kalel sleepy so he carried her up to his room and told me and Ian good night.