b e a u t y & t h e r i p p e r

A rare beauty finds herself trapped within the Salvatore Estate, trapped by a monster with no humanity that has an unquenchable thirst for blood, her blood especially. She was wondering through the woods of Mystic Falls, looking for a place to take shelter from the harsh winds were raging outside. And when she comes across a believed to be abandoned house, she entered with warmth. But what she came face to face with made her wish she stayed outside in the cold.

What she saw was a man bent over a woman, lips attached to his neck, draining the blood from her whole body. That's when she came to realize that the rumor of the Salvatore Estate being abandoned was untrue, and that the rumor of the Salvatore brothers becoming monsters that lacked a soul, was entirely true.

Belle was trapped with a ripper, and she had no way out.

But, he didn't kill her as he had done dozens of girls. Instead, Stefan Salvatore kept the beauty (whose blood smelt just as divine as she looked) in his home, so he could feed from her when he wished.

Who knew (beside Damon Salvatore, who somehow knows everything) that Isabella May Arquette would be able to control the Ripper and bring back Stefan Salvatore?

Original plot belongs to freaksandmonsters
Everything goes to their correct owners.