Maya or Charlotte?

"Please fasten your seatbelt we will be landing shortly." The flight attendent says.
I jump out the plane felling all kinds of emotions.

3 hours later.
**************
I walk in to the pent house and am amediatly greated by the owner. "Hello can I help you?" She asked. "I was wondering if I could book in my apartment" I repled. "Yes go get your parents and we will take a look." The owner sweetly says. "My dad filled it online. There at work at the moment." I answered as confidently as I could. "Oh very well what's you last name?" The lady asked. "Carpenter" I replied as I had my mums last name. "Your dad is Uriah shalton?" She questioned. "Yes, it's just me and my dad." I answer. "Here you are" the lady handed me a set of keys. I grab my  things and head to my apartment, that sounds  weired. I open the door and chuck my things on the floor, its amazing. Well I guess  anything is better than my old house. It has wooden floors and marble units. It has one bedroom with an on suit. It is quite small but is so cosy. It have a balcony that has an amazing view. It was 10pm here but I am wide awake.

The next day
**************
My alarm clock went of. I have never hated can't blame a girl for trying so much before, at all actually. "Shit school" I scream. I jumped in and out the  shower, I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my  new purple wig. My plan is to be someone diffrent until I have had the baby and then make her move and become myself even though that is not easy either. I grab a pair of shorts and a lacey blue lose fitting top. I grabbed my bag and a gronalo bar and left.

At school
***********
I can't find my class its been ten minutes. "Hey sexy." A boy yells at me. "What!" I snap. " woah sorry need help, I haven't seen you around." He says a smirk spreading across his face. "Yeah well im new, deal with it" I almost shout. "Ok sorry, I like your hair not many girls here dye their hair." He smirked. "Whatever." I reply walking away. "Little miss rebel over there you need help?" He yells. "Dont call me that." I hissed. "Sorry" he said sarcasticly. "Whatever, are you gonna help or just stare at me ... " I snap. "Fine what leson are you in" he asked. I show him my schedule. "Lucky you your with me, come on follow' he says. I follow him to my class. "Lucas your late again!" The teacher yells. "I have a good reason. The boy who I now know is Lucas replys. "Well" the teacher says. "I was helping the new girl find here class." He smirks "very well sit down Lucas. Errmm new girl" he began "It's Charlotte" I say getting back into character. "well Charlotte sit next to Riley." He says pointing to the back seat, where I see a familiar face. making me jump, does he mean the Riley that I met back home? I take my seat and am institaly greated by Riley "Hi im Riley , I hope we can be friends." Her sweet voice said. It was her! Oh no, what if she recognises me! "Ok class today we will" I wasnt listening to a single word. Then the bell went. "Class dismissed." The teacher said. We all got up and left. "So can we be friends?" Riley asked. "Sure, whatever you want." I replied "So why did you move school?"Riley asked. "My dad moves me all the time, his job takes him all over the place."I tell her. "Cool, you sound familiar" She replied. "Come on were going to be late." I huffed changing the subject and  grabbing her arm. "Oh dont worry, I know the teacher. He loves me and will let us of." She giggled making me confused. Did she just say the teacher loves her eww. "Loves you?" I questioned. "Yeah I hope so.He is my dad" She replied. I just nod and we walk in"Riley  errmm" the teacher began "Im ma, I meen Charlotte, im new here."I splutter. "Well charlotte, Riley your late." The teacher said. "Yeah sorry cant you let us of daddy she is new." Riley pleaded. "Very well  princess."he said. Now take a seat. "Wars, what were most of them caused by, Zay?" The teacher asked. "Need for power mr Meyer?" "Wrong, Lies most wars are caused by lies. So why do we lie? Charlotte." Mr Meyer asked. "What?" I reply. "We all lie to friends, to are family but why Charlotte?" He asked again.
What was this why did I feel like the lesson was for me. "Sometimes it makes sure no one gets hurt." I say. "Wrong, the correct awnser Charlotte is we feel its the easy way out." He says. I listened to every other bit of that lesson.

Rileys pov
************
Dad talked and talked. Charlotte was figiting she looked so uncomfortable all threw the lesson.was she hidding something from me? She only got here today so who knows. "Riley, why did your dad take a history lesson and make it about are life?" She asked me. "My dad always does it but it works trust me. Charlotte are you hidding anything  why did  you feel it was directed at you?" I wondered. "W-what no, it was just that. Never  mind come on." She said dragging me. I know she is hiding something and I will find out.

3 weeks later at school
***********************
The bell went for lunch.
"Charlotte are you ok, you seem so distracted?" Riley  asked me. "Yeah Riley im fine." I lie even though im not fine. Me and Riley have become so close, she is my best friend and I hate lying to her, I just hate it. "Riles" I almost whisper. "Yeah." Riley replied. "I have to tell you something after school." I gulp "sure come over about four.' She said. "Sure, so that kid Lucas whats his problem?" I question because he has been flirting with me since I got here. "Oh you mean friar, he's a player. He plays all the girls and your his fresh meat as you dont know his repritation. Just dont go under his spell he will brake your heart." Riley replies.

After school, Rileys house.
*************************
"Riles!" I yell climing through the window. "Im here Charlotte, what is it?" Riley questions. I can't believe im going to tell her. "Well you see Riley I ...

AN- Im evil hahaha do you think she will tell her?the picture at the top is Maya with purple hair.