A whole lot of sorrys.

"I know but.. how?" Rileys mum sighed.

Riley's room mayas pov
************************
"Maya please let me in." Riley pleaded through the door. I just sat there, they know. They know and they are going to send me back to him. He is such a lair, I hate him!"Maya please let me in.I realy care for you. Maya please, if your my friend in any way,let me in." Riley sighed. As much as I want to shut everyone out and be alone, I cant I really do love Riley. I open the door and clapsed into Riley arms, letting my tears run down my cheeks. "R-r-r-riley w-w-what a-a-am I g-g-going t-t-o d-d-d-do." I cryed. "Maya it  will be ok, you are going to be ok. I promise, no one will hurt you or they will have to deal with me" Riley stated. I gave a weak laugh at the last bit as Riley is the sweetest girl you can meet. "Maya, I  realy ment it, no one will hurt you." Riley smiled. *knock* "Riley can I speak to Charlotte... Maya alone"  Rileys mum asked the  brunette I was holding on to. Riley pulled herself away from me with a worried look. I just nodded my head in return, which Riley understood and gave me a quck hug before walking away. "Just keep in mind if you send her back to England you may have a missing daughter of your own." Riley said to her mum with a serious look on the way out before the door closed. Riley's mum nodded her head, in understand ment and came over to me. I wiped my tears quickly and waited for the yelling or whatever's about to come. "So from the way you screamed im guessing your Maya, the girl on TV?"Rileys mum asked. "Y-y-yes, im so sorry Mrs Mentor"I whisper. "Its ok Maya, please call me Rowan" Rowan smiled "t-tha-thank you Rowan. I realy am so so so sorry your in my mess."I spluterered "Its ok, but can I ask why you would run away here?" Rowan asked me. "T-t-there wh-where d-d-diffrent r-r-reasons." I cried. "Maya, you have to know something"  Rowan told me a tear falling down her face. Why was she crying? what could she want to tell me, I only met her today? "Sure,but what?" I asked confused. "You might hate me but... Well." She began. "Maya I am Sabrina Carpenter... I am your mum" Rowan whispered.Did I hear that right?Did she say shes my mum? She cant be!"Did you say my mum because thats imposible I went to her funeral." I whispered trying to get my head round it. "I know its hard to beleive but please trust me, ask me anything only you and your mum will know." Rowan/Sabrina/mum said. I thought for a while about some thing only me and my mum knew about. "On my 3rd birthday my mum was in hospital. Only my mum knows why."I questioned her. "It was because I fell on one of your presents and hit my head on the bookcase corner. You spent your birthday crying and hugging me because you thought it was your fault I fell." Rowan/mum smiled "ok so you know that,but that still doesn't prove your my mum. You cant just jump into my life and say things like that with out actual proff." I snap slightly. "Ok  follow me."Rowan says. I follow her out into a boring looking bookcase which she pulls to reveale a staircase. Wow, a secret door,I wonder if Riley knew about this.she leads us up the stairs and into a room full of  instruments."This is were I go when I want to be alone. The best things about this  are no one else knows about it, its sound proof and I can be myself. So hows this for proof" Rowan smiled, picking up a guitar.

"

Standing in the dark with you I thank my lucky stars

That all those movie scenes aren't just wishful thinking

If you believe that it can happen to y

ou

I can feel your eyes on me I've got no place to hide

If it were brighter you could see my cheeks turn red

Oh it's so quiet I can hear my heartbeat in my head

When he takes you by the hand

You gotta listen to your heart

Don't try to understand

Just fall apart

Cause the story isn't told

You're only at the start

Forget everything you know

And just fall a

part" Rowan strummed the guitar one last time as she sang the last word. She put the guitar down and took of a brown wig letting blonde curls flow down her back."Im sorry Maya, I realy am sorry." She cried. My hole body went numb,part of me wanted to hug her and part of me  wanted to cry. However much I I wanted to I couldnt move and I go to the one thing I always do... yell. "HOW COULD YOU!YOU LEFT ME ALONE WITH A MONSTER! YOU LEFT ME! YOU LET ME THINK YOU  DIED!YOUR SORRY WELL SORRY FOR WHAT FOR  LEAVING, FOR NOT TELLING ME OR FOR NOT BEING MY MUM!?!?" I screamed. I ran back downstairs and was about to leave,when a hand pulled me. A soft hand and I instantly knew who's it was. "What did my mum do Maya? Are they taking you away, they cant I wont" Riley began as I broke into tears. The one thing I have been  doing a lot of these last thew months.I totally forgot about Riley. Does this make us sister's? "Aww Maya"Riley said embracing me in a hug. I let myself go weak and fall imto the hug. "Ma-maya the-ther-there y-y-y-yo-you a-are.Plea-pleas-please let me  e-exp-explain." Sabrina/mum cried. "Mum what did you do to Maya and why are you crying" Riley asked clearly confused. "E-e-ex-explain w-w-wh-what?w-w-why y-y-y-you l-l-left m-m-me. W-w-w-why y-y-you m-m-made m-m-me t-t-think y-y-you w-w-where m-m-murd-murdered. E-e-explain f-f-for m-m-me ho-how y-yo-you m-my o-ow-own m-m-mother c-c-can s-si-sit a-a-and p-p-play
f-amilys w-w-when I y-y-your o-own d-da-daughter i-is i-in a-a-another c-co-country t-t-thinking y-your d-d-dead." I splutter why crying my eyes out. "What did you just say she's your mum?" Riley asked mw. "Y-y-yes s-s-shes b-been h-hidding i-it."I whisper "WHAT,HOW COULD YOU!"Riley yells  before storming into her room. "Maya im sorry." Mum whispers. "N-no im sorry I wasn't good enough, he was right I am a worthless nobody." I cry before walking away. "Maya please tell me how many times I have to say sorry."mum yelled down the hallway wow its strangle calling someone mum again . "A whole lot of sorrys." I yell back before entering Riley's room.