home sweet home.

It's been about two weeks and my babies are happy and healthy. They are beautiful identical babies but I can already tell them apart. Rowan is quiet and doesn't cry a lot. She also likes to stare into space, she hates loud noises. Ryan is a light sleeper the tiniest noise wakes him, he also has a habit of pulling on my hair and he likes to put his finger in his mouth. Rory is a heavy sleeper and loves to sleep. He also has the biggest appetite of them all. Rory loves bright colours. Rosie loves attention she always wants me to be with her and hates it when I am not with her. She loves to be picked up and cuddled. All four of them have blonde hair and blue eyes just like me. They are all small and have chubby cheeks. Rory has a birth mark in his foot
Which I think is so cute, Rosie's is on her bum, Rowans is on her arm and Ryan's is behind is ear. Isn't it so weird how much you can learn about people in such a short amount of time. I sigh as Rosie let's out a huge cry. "What's up baby is momma  not giving you attention." I giggle picking Rosie up making her crying stop and a smile appear on her face. Two seconds later Rowan lets out a cry. "Aww baby did your sissy wake you up?" I ask Rowan as I pick her up. She just looks up at me with her big blue eyes as I rock her. I gently put Rowan and Rosie back down being careful not to wake them. "Great news." Riley began before I hushed her. "Oh sorry, great news you can go home today." Riley whispered seeing the sleeping babies. "Great let me just get my things." I smile.

***********
"Ok just sign here and then  you can go."The receptionist told me. "Thank you" I smile before we leave. "MAYA, MAY OVER HERE!" The paparazzi screamed but my body guard was right by my side keeping them away. I made sure they couldn't see my babies, I want to show my fans myself. We get in the limo and I make sure my babies carseats are in before we leave.

************
"Welcome home babies" I smile as we enter are home. I look down at my babies who are looking around with big wide eyes. Rory had the biggest eyes, he looked around memorised by all the bright colours. "Princess why don't you put them in bed and I will do you some Waffles your favourite." Mum said to which I nodded. " I want some to mummy!" Auggie said making us giggle. Riles will you help me take them up?" I asked but Riley already had hold of Rory and Rowan. I giggled before getting Ryan and Rosie who both were happy to be picked up. "There we are love you my little princesses and princess." I smile kissing Rowan, Rosie, Rory and Ryan on there foreheads. I put on the night lights before making sure the baby monitors were turned on and closed the door to each room. "Thanks mum"  me, Augie and Riley smiled as our plates of waffles were placed on the table. After I finished my waffles which were amazing I took out my phone and posted a picture I took of Rowan, Rosie, Ryan and Rory when they were first born on all my social medias with the caption meet my little princesses and princes. Almost immediately my phone flooded with comments, retweets, likes, reposts and hearts. I giggle going through and spamming people with likes and comments. After about ten minutes I hear a soft cry from the baby monitor and make my way up stairs. I sigh to myself before going into Rosie's room and picking her up her crying stops a few second after. "Couldn't you just give me a hour." I pout but Rosie just looks at me with these innocent bright blue eyes and I just giggled tickling her a little which makes her smile her toothless smile. I take her downstairs and begin breastfeeding her. She happily has her milk gulping it down. "Sissy can I hold her?" Auggie asked me pointing to Rosie. "Sure but be careful bubba." I smile carefully placing Rosie into Auggies arms she squirms for a minute before settling down cuddling into Auggie. "Aww aren't they so cute together." Riley says from behind me she had Rory in her arms. "I hope you don't mind he was awake so I" Riley began. "Of course not Riles your family and we all said everyone would help out anyway. You can hold them when ever you want" I interrupted her. "Thanks Peaches ." Riley smiled giving me Rory who happily stretched out his arms. "Anytime Honey." I smiled bouncing Rory up and down, on my knee. He smiles his cute smile before I tickle him and pull him into a hug.