Karaoke contest

FRISKS POV

Everyone sat down to eat Papyrus's home made spagetti. It wasn't that bad. "SO, WHAT SALL WE DO FIRST?"Papyrus spoke up after everyone finished eating. "Oh I- I know what w-we could do! We could have a singing c-contest!" The little yellow monster, Alphys suggested. "Yeah! That sounds great! Solo or teams?" Undyne asked the group. "Teams! Blooky darling, I know you don't like to sing, would you care to be our judge?" Mettaton the robot asked the ghost. "Oh yeah, sure." Napstablook looked sad, as always. "I'll join him. I can't sing either." Frisk piped up. "Nope, you gotta be someone's partner or else it uneven." Undyne argued. Everyone paired up. Paps and Mettaton, Undyne and Alphys. That just leaves me and Sans. I look over at him, he has his head in his hands. "You should've picked someone before I was all that's left." I say. "Don't worry, I can't sing either." He tells me. "Good, then I'm not alone." I smile at him and walk to the living room with Sans and sit on the couch. Everyone was so good at singing. I was having a good time, until it was our turn. You get up and look at the choices. You pick one and ask Sans if he knows it. "Yeah, let's get this over with." He grumbles. You start the song, and everyone cheered. You and Sans start singing, taking turns.

(Play song at the top, if I did it right! It one call away. I love that song so I put it in.)

Me: I'm only one call away

       I'll be there to save the day.

Sans: Superman got nothing on me

            I'm only one call away.

Me and Sans continued to sing. When the song ended, everyone was looking at you and Sans with amazement. "I told you I couldn't sing. But Sans was pretty good." You say to the crowd. "That. W-was. AMAZING!" Alphys claimed. "Really?" You ask. "Yeah. Not to bad kiddo." Sans cut in. "I think we all know who the winner is!" Undyne yelled twords Napstablook. The agreed that the winners were me and Sans. "Sorry Mettaton..." Napstablook apoligized even though Mettaton was telling him how it was ok and how he wanted us to win. After he calmed Napstablook down, he walked up to me and Sans. "Frisk darling, you MUST sing with me on my show!" Mettaton proclaimed. "Uhm, you want me? Uhh ok!" You agreed. "Yay! We start rehearsing for the Halloween special, tommorow!" He told you. "Pick out a good costume for the show!" Mettaton called back to you as he walked over to Pap. "EVERYONE, TIME FOR TRUTH OR DARE!" Papyrus called out, so we all sat on the floor. "FRISK, TRUTH, OR DARE?" Papyrus asked you in his usual loud voice. "I pick....." 

(Alright! It's done. I'm working on this and my Steven X Reader at the same time, so it's kinda confusing switching between stories. Oh... And, CLIFFHANGER. Not a big one but..... Still. You can send in questions for the characters and they will be answered be by them and the end of each chapter! Anyways, I'll see you guys, in the next chapter.)