Her Real Powers

(A/N: Hey guys..... I'm sorry to say, this story is coming close to an end. So I need your input. Underfell X reader, or a Sans vs Asriel vs BoyFrisk vs BoyChara (that's a long title but yeah) so.... Tell me in the comments! Enjoy the chapter!) 

Frisks POV. 

Frisk~ you should know your not using your full power." A voice called out from the darkness. I whip my head I every direction, searching for the source of the voice. "Who are you? And what do you mean about my powers?" I call out to the void, hoping for an answer. "I MEAN that the powers your using isn't you're real power." The voice explained. "Uh, but who are you?" I ask, then another voice comes in, slightly deeper than the last, but not by much. "I'm what part of Sans soul you have, and that first voice is what determination you have left after you and Sans soul fused." It explained. I'm just going to call them Determination for mine and Intellegence for Sans'. "Well-" 

Before I could finish, I jolted awake. Sweat pouring down, and hair plastered to my face. I ignore Sans arms around me and hopped out of bed. Sans grumbled, and I walked over to my closet. I opened it up, grabed a white tee, black pants and a brown jacket. "What are you doing?" Sans asked. "Just going to do some expiriments." I say as I walk to the bathroom. I lock the door and start to change. "Oh can I help!" Sans asked, happiness clear in his voice. "No," I walk out of the bathroom and we both start walking down stairs as Blueberry called for breakfast, "because I'm going to be experimenting on myself." I say, no emotion in my voice. Sans stopped in his tracks. "WHAT?! NO NO NOOOOO." He screams at me. I open the front door, and look back at him from the doorway. "Sans. I'm going to Waterfall, just incase anyone needs me." I look out infrint of me and walk out the door. As soon as the door closed behind me, I teleported to Waterfall. 

SANS POV

WHAT IN ASGORE IS SHE THINKING?! SHE MAY HAVE MY INTELLEGENCE BUT I REFUSE TO LET HER EXPIRIMENT ON HERSELF. "Paps! Blue! Us! I'm going to Waterfall for a bit!" I yell twords the kitchen. "OK BROTHER!" "Just be back for breakfast!" Blue says. "Ok." I grumble and teleport to the place I brought frisk to the night of Halloween. She's here, standing by the lake. I watch her from a distance, just to make sure she doesn't do anything to hurt herself. 

FRISKS POV

I stood infront of a lake. I shrug and start to think allowed. "So..... If cChara can, I should try...." I only say bits of my actual thought out loud. I close my eyes and think of undynes spears. I open my eye once again greeted with the sight of spears next to me, pointing at one spot on the lake. With a flick of my wrist, the spears fly forward. I think of other magic that I've seen, and magic that I haven't. All of them work. "Magic shift....." I say in unison with someone behind me. I jump five feet high and tint around. Sans is staring at me wide eyed. "It's rude to stalk people you know." A slight smile creeps up my face. "I wasn't stalking you!" He's a little mad. I chuckle and my face returns to its serious expression. "People with magic shift can usually shift their body's form yes?" I ask sans, and he nods. I haven't moved and inch and I feel cold. I shiver, and look down at my clothing. A black half shirt with short short ripped jeans. "Well then." I shrug. And then my back Fell's heavier and lighter at the same time. I look at my back to see a large pair of black wings potrouting from my back. I stare at them in awe. "I guess your form changes with your mood until you train with it." Sans reasoned. "Well, looks like I've got a," I shape shift into sans, "skele-TON of training to do!" I laugh and so does sans. "Well, looks like your already getting good with it." Sans finished laughing, and I got a good idea. "Oh I have a good prank!" I shape shift into Undyme and walk to Undynes house. Instead of knocking like I usually would, I knock down the door. "WHOS POSING AS ME?!" I yell. "PAPYRUS TOLD ME SOMEONE LOOKED EXACLY LIKE ME! SHOW YOURSELF!" I yell, and my voice sounds like Undynes. I could hear Sans faint laughing. Undyne and Alphys walk out of the kitchen. Undyne saw me and imedietly summoned a spear, and I did the same, at the SAME TIME. "W-what?!" Alphys exclaimed, so me and Undyne whip our heads twords her. "STAY AWAY FROM HER!" We once again yell in unison. We stare at eachother, and we start throwing spears. I try my hardest not to his Undyne. She tries her hardest to hit me thinking I'm an imposter. "WHO ARE YOU?!" She yells while in the middle of her attack. I shapeshift back into myself and start laughing my butt off, as I can hear Sans do the same in the background. "WHAT IN ASGORE-WHAT?!?!" Undyne screams. "Oh my GOD FRISK!" Alphys yells at me, and I'm still laughing. "H-how did you d-do that?" Alphys asks me. "Turns out I can shape shift my form and my magic. Right now my form bends to my emotions, and I can fully control my magic shifting." I explain. "In that case, nice one punk." Undyne punches my arm, which really hurts. I finally stop laughing and giggling, and look down at my form, knowing it's changed. I see myself wearing my old cyan and purple jumper, with pigtails. I'm younger than I was a few minutes ago. "SANS! COME HERE!" I yell, my voice higher pitched. "What?-" Sans takes one look at me, and just stares. " Now you're a child pedophile!" I giggle. He gets an angry look on his face. "Hey! If your going to be a child, your going to be treated like a child. No cellphone for using bad language." Sans smirks at his last scent emcee. "Nuuuuuuuu!" I yell, but then get an idea. I shapeshift into Paps. "YOU WOULDNT PUNISH ME, WOULD YOU? DEAR BROTHER?" I say in a papyrus voice. "I-i, DANGIT kid." He sighs in defeat as me Undyne and Alphys laugh. "Let's go home!" I say, turning back into the form I was this morning.

( hey guys! Super long chapter to make up for my absence! 1127 Words!)