Truth or Dare part II: Sans's confession

FRISKS POV

"I SAID FRISK!" The very annoyed sans yelled at the top of his lungs. I was shocked. 'Wow, he likes you back!!! Eeeekkkk!' A VERY familiar voice fangirls to me. I heard her as my face turned into a strawberry. Sans soon realized what he said, and his face turns into the blueberry. "Excuse me." I breath out, and I run twords the door, fling it open, and run outside. I run to find myself at Grillby's. I walk in and sit down at the bar. You didn't know what to think. 'He likes me back......' Is all you can think. 'Yep! My OTP is coming true!!!!!!'  That voice comes back to you. "Chara?!" You whisper under your breath. "What will it be?" The familiar fire elemental asks you. "Life advice...." You mumble. "What?" Grillby asks you. "Fries please." You lie about what you said. "Coming up." He calls to you as he walks away. 'Don't worry, I won't hurt you! Anymore...... Sorry about that, I wasn't exactly myself when I did that.....' She says to me. Do I trust her? Before I could decide, the door to the little restaurant opened. You turn around to see a blue faced skeleton. He sits down next to you. "Hey kiddo. Sorry about, uh, before. I, Uhm, understand if you don't-" i stopped him by pulling him into a hug, earning fangirl squeals from Chara. You ignore her. "I ran off because I was shocked, I never though you'd ever like me back." You tell him as you let go off him. "You- you what?" Sans starts to stutter. "GRILLBY! CANCEL MY ORDER PLEASE!" I  yell to the kitchen. "Cmon, let's go back." I suggest to Sans and hop off the stool. Sans teleports you both to the house. I sit back down in the circle. "What games next?" You ask the others. "Parinoia!" Undyne sounded ecstatic. "Sweet!" I say and Chara says it with you, but, just in my head.