Let's Talk

My head is about to explode Keith thought, unaware that Lance felt that to and unaware that he was walking fast to keep up with him.

"Keith... Keith!" Lance called making Keith almost jump

"Haha did I scare you?" A huge smile wiping across his smug face

"In your dreams!" and without even noticing his migraine practically vanish. Something about seeing Lance like this, at this time, seemed to give him extreme calmness and also extreme excite at the same time, and Keith wasn't sure he like it. It was defiantly the most alien thing he had seen or felt in his hole experience of being a paladin of Voltron.

"Well not in my dreams because I can't sleep. I have so much energy right now I could take on and reck like four Garla Ships with my bare hands!" Lance said excitedly punching the air and ducking.

"Or just four levels of The Gladiator, that seems more your standards" Keith fired back laughing as Lance playfully knocked Kieth's shoulder.

"Why don't we hang out more often?" asked Keith

"Maybe there's something stopping us."

"Like your ego?"

Lance looked of into the distances blushing at Keith as he came back

"I think it's something big and something new, and I'm excited. But I still don't know what it is but I can't wait"

"Count me in" Keith said smiling and blushing back at him. For the first time every he felt connected to Lance and for the first time he was terrified of him.