Note

this is more of sexual book (lots of you requesting to make it more dirty) I'm 13 so i guess my brain and life is fucked up now.
Please do not take this personally. Just writing for the ones who enjoy. (aka smut and the dolan twins)

please also know, there will be a lot of cursing and of course sexual contact. If you have a sensitive mind DO NOT READ, or if your like 3 then you should go to a doctor and get checked up because how do you have wattpad? jk, if youre three i dont think you'd understand all these words.

For all my friends who will be reading this, im sorry, maturation has changed me. Generations change and so do people from before. I just have a dirty mind and i dont know how to keep it clean from social media.

Vicki- is not an innocent girl
-hard to get
-inspirational speaker lmfao
-confident
-Jace is 4 so he can talk a bit
-her dad stays
----

Preview of what matured content you will be reading :))

we drove to this fancy hotel and Ethan checked us in. We made our way to the room and he pushed me on the bed. He ripped my shirt and unclipped my bra and left wet kisses and hickies all over my bare body i moaned really loud causing Ethan to cover my mouth.
"Shh babygirl, you dont want to disturb others." He smirked.
I undone his jeans while he removed his shirt and i looked at his bulge. I stared at his and finally i grabbed it and moved my hand up and down.
"Holy fucck" Ethan leaned back. It started to twitch. he's at his high edge ithought. I stopped when he was heavily breathing. He stared at me as he breathed. I watched with a smirk on my face and laughed. I felt two arms pull down my leggings and my underwear showing my entrance.
Ethan pulled out a condom out his jeans that were on one of the pillows and placed it on. He leaned in and our chests were inches apart.

(just a preview this aint the story)
-Parker