6

Vicki POV

we aren't together...yet. I dont know why i yelled at him that late afternoon, its probably cause of my crappy period swings.
I like him. I really do.

We were lying on my bed watching some random movie on my dvd player. Ethan was lying on my lap while i played with his hair. He eventually fell asleep which is bad cause i cant move anymore.

What a heavy sleeper.

I lifted his head up a bit, to get my left thigh out, replacing it with a small pilllow. I pulled out my right thigh and easily, it slipped out.
I walked to my bathroom and took a shower.
I opened my bathroom cupboard and saw my dark brown hair dye and decided to dye my hair a little dark. I've done it once before, for my freshman year (new look) and everyon liked it.
I walked out with a messy bun and comfy clothes, and ethan is still sleeping.

I smiled to myself as i came closer to his beautiful face. I felt two arms lift me up, causing me to shake a little, his cold hands wrapped around my body.

"hi." I smiled.

His sleepy eyes fluttered open and he laughed in his sexy voice. "hello, and woah beautiful" the word beautiful, made electric pulses all over my body. Beautiful.

"can we go somewhere for dinner." I leaned on his chest.

"mhm. Your hair is fucking gorgeous." ethan closed his eyes once again.

I smiled and played with his hair. The door opens, revealing my dad. Ethan and I shot straight up , quickly opening the tv.

"Pumpkin, mom and i are going on a business trip overnight. We'll be back in he afternoon tomorrow. Jace is coming with us though cause he can't sleep. You guys wanna come too?" Dad asked.

"Tyler! We have to go the uber is here." I heard my mom yell.

"You know what forget it. Ethan take care of her. Bye guys. Love you. Oh and love the hair pumpkin." Dad closed the door.

"Looks like your dad has a lot of trust he puts into you." Ethan looked at me and smirked, while i rolled my eyes, "about the dinner, i know where somewhere, you'll really like." He kissed my forhead.

"apparel?"i got up from the bed.

"really fancy."

---------
Ethan wanted to head home for him to change but i insisted him to stay and just wear one of my cousin's clothes that was left after a new year sleepover. It still had some alcoholic smell, since he is 23, but the washing machine wont hurt.

It was a leather jacket with a white tee, and some black pants. "Is there any bow ties babe."Ethan fixing his hair.

"Theres some in the guest room." I pointed.

I went back to my room and locked the door. I went through my dresses and found the one i wore on Ari's sweet sixteen. It had an open back, black satin all over, and it was tight at the waist. I decided to curl my hair, loosing it up as i ruffled, applying hairspray.

My makeup was pretty much nothing, but i had the instinct to look nice for once. Especially for Ethan. Maybe a smokey eye wont wreck my whole appearance. My eye makeup was slaying with the highlighter i applied. With the matte maroon lipstick on my hand, there was a knock on the door.

"Babe may i come in?" Ethan softly asks.

"No. Wait downstairs." I laughed.