4

We arrived at school early and there was no one in the halls.

"We kinda have the school to ourselves."Ethan looked around the hallways.

"The first damn thing i would do is to burn it and turn it into something more appealing for everyone."I laughed.

"A club?"

"maybe. But thats not what i had in mind."

A bunch of random white girls came up to Ethan and started flirting with him. i laughed and walked away, specifically to my locker which was on the second floor.

I put some books away and pulled out the ones i need for the morning and two big arms wrapped around my waist.

"Morning Princess" a light raspy voice chuckled. I turned around and it was Chase.

"morning." I slightly smiled remembering what i did to the picture yesterday.

"Wanna skip 6th period? Lets go on an adv-"

"I actually wanted to not skip school for once cause i really need that scholarship and not become who i was again last year." i slammed my locker door.

"Oh okay. Where's my morning kiss?"

"Chase get over the fact we arent dating anymore." I saw Ethan walking over, "i kinda have a new crush..." I pointed at Ethan so he can just shut the fuck up.

Chase looked at me then to him and smiled. "I'll wait for you. Dont worry." and he walked away, bumping shoulders with Ethan.

"What was that all about?" Ethan getting all angry again.

"Lets just go and I'll tell you at lunch."

"No i want to know now!" Ethan whined.

"Wait you stupid fuck." i laughed.

3rd period - Ethan POV - Math

I cant stop thinking about Vicki. What the fuck. This is mad crazy.

"Mr. Dolan!"The teacher yelled.

I turn towards him all confused.

"Care to explain why you were staring at the window for half an hour?" All the students laugh.

"Actually i had my girl in mind and how i should impress her with my math skills cause she does like math and i think it will be cheesy to ask her out to prom with a mini math statement."

The teacher awhed and the girls in the class gossiped about 'loving math' like me some shit like that.

"Well, pay more attention to my lessons and see me after class for some ideas."

Shit.

The bell rang and i was the first one out of class. I saw Vicki going into her room.

"Vicki!" I shouted down the hall. She turned around and smiled and waited for me to catch up.

"Everything alright?" She laughed as i catch my breath from running.

"Y-yeah i just wanted to see you and how are you."

"Ethan. We saw eachother 2 hours ago. I'm perfectly fine. As of you...i dont know." She smiled.