Cute Arguments // Kuroo

It was cherry blossom season, the most beautiful of all seasons in Japan.

But living in Tokyo wasn't as relaxing as you might think, i mean coming from Y/N's perspective, It pretty much wasn't.

------------------------------

I was walking home from school, the sweet aroma of cherry blossoms flew, like the breeze would just last forever, it was a delicate feeling. A pure feeling, as if life was just at my small fingertips.

I closed my eyes while continuing to walk, feeling for once, relaxed.

Until...... yep.

KUROO COMES BUSTING OUT TO CHASE ME CAUSING ME TO SWING MY SCHOOL BAG AT HIS HEAD FROM BEING STARTLED.

He fell on his arse and smiled. (hehe ''arse'').

"Guess what Y/N-Chan?" Kuroo asked.

"What?" i say with a 'tick mark' formed on my head.

he smirked and stood up, "I hurt myself falling for you." he cooed.

Wow.

Did he just use that pickup line on me?

"Erhm.. um, yeah, i also hit your head pretty hard, dumbass." I insult

"...Also, that was a bad pickup line, you should think of your own pickup lines, Kuroo."

He just blinked.

"How come i can't flatter you, but i can flatter other girls Y/N-chan?" he asked.

"DUH, Because i'm not a brainwashed weirdo that wants manga to be a real thing." I reply coldly.

He put his right hand over his heart and his left arm around my waist.

"...But you are my girlfriend Y/N-chan, so lets change the subject and go to my place, Okay?" Kuroo insisted.

"Yeah, whatever, tall tower." I reply.

---------------------------------------------