Idiot // Tsukishima Kei

Ahhh! soRRU That i haven't posted in a while small children! I'm gonna start being more active nw. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Male/female reader, whichever gender you chose.

It was a late afternoon, the sky nice with no clouds in sight. I was pretty confused when i was confessed to by a man that i despise. When so, all he said was, "I like you", in a straight face.

Haha, yep.

It's uruhm, pretty awkward. Even though we've known each other from childhood.

Kei and i usually hate and bicker on each other, so i have no idea why he confessed to me. I'm not really to fond of him, and i would never date him.

After all, i like someone else..

I sat down on a bench next to a tree, in deep thought, when Kei appeared. I feel bad for him, because i have to reject him, I stood up ready to take courage on, but Kei immediately pushed me back down on the bench and kissed me. On. The. Lips. My eyes went wide in shock and i sat up and smacked him.

"He is a really good kisser", i thought.

"Kei i um, i don't really have feelings for you..."

"I like...

uhhhhh,

Kageyama."

Kei sat there. I think i heard a shatter.

-------Few months later-------

There i was, pathetic me crying over Kageyama rejecting me. Just alone. In the gym closet. locked inside.

The guilt of not liking someone that felt in love. I thought.

I should have never rejected Kei.