Still Trying

Sarah**

It has been almost two months since I left Rebecca. I met Jade two weeks ago and her and I have been on a couple dates. I haven't called or thought of Rebecca since I left California. I now lived in New York it was really nice but loud. I was still FBI. everything was going great. I was going throw my wallet and I seen a picture of Rebecca and me. I started to think back to the old times. Jade knocked on my door. I open it. I told Jade that I had to go. Jade didn't know where I was going but I was going back to California to see Rebecca and how she was doing. It was wired going back to see her and plus I have a child I have to kind of make time for him. Rebecca didn't know I was coming back. I got all my stuff ready. I didn't know how long I was planning on staying in California. I didn't know what I was going to tell Rebecca. I knew Rebecca was probably going to be asking a lot of questions about me leaving but I'm going to have to answer them one day. I didn't even know what I would say to her because showing up at my soon to be ex wife's house is going to be a little awkward for me and her. I got on a plane to California. It was a very long ride to California I took a long nap. I finally got to California within about 4 hours. I got a car for me to have just while I'm there. I stopped at my parents house to see them and spend some time with them. My parents was very happy to see me. I didn't know my parents knew Nathan till I had seen some pictures of him in their house. I seen a picture of Rebecca and I in the picture we looked very happy. I was starting to wonder what happen to what was between me and her.  After I left my parents I went to Rebecca's house. I knocked on the door. Rebecca answered the door. Rebecca didn't know who I was till I told her and when I did she seemed shocked. I kind of wanted to kiss her and see if it felt like it use to but I didn't.