Chapter 2

Rebecca**

I didn't know why Sarah was back but I was pretty shocked. After all this time of me wanting her to come back I just quit wishing and she comes back. I was happy to see her but I knew her and I wasn't together no more. I still wore the engagement ring and my wedding ring. Sarah asked where Nathan was which I told her he was sleeping. I didn't think she and I would get back together. I was really wanting to kiss her or for her to kiss me but I didn't kiss her and she didn't kiss me. Sarah and I sat and talked for a while then I took the chance I kissed her. She didn't push me off or anything she kissed me back. When our lips came a part she kissed me again. Sarah and I was making out till it turned into sex. We was up in my room her old room. She was on top of me kissing me when she was about to take my shirt off that's when she got up. " what's wrong?" I asked her I didn't know why she quit. "Rebecca I'm dating someone her names Jade" she had told me. I wanted to just bust into tears. "What!! How?? Is that why you left me for some girl?" I had asked in a mad but upset voice. Sarah had told me that wasn't the reason why she left me. I was very hurt to hear that she had moved on and got another girlfriend. Sarah had left but she said she would be back tomorrow to spend time with mine and her son Nathan. After she left I started to burst out into tears. I left like my heart had dropped or even broke into a million pieces. I really couldn't believe it she had a new girlfriend. That night I couldn't get Sarah out of my mind. I just kept thinking about how things would be if me and her was still together. I really wanted to know why she left. My mind was so confused and wondering about things not it was unreal. I couldn't get the thoughts and stuff to leave I just sat on my bed and kept thinking about all of it.