Chapter 3

Sarah**

I was feeling so many things from mine and Rebecca's kiss. I didn't even know how to tell Jade that me and my ex kissed and almost had sex. I was starting to feel the feeling I had with Rebecca long time ago which I missed the feeling and I did miss Rebecca even if I act like I didn't I did a lot I wanted Rebecca back but I had Jade which she was coming to California right now just to see me and meet my parents. I really had to tell her about the kiss cause being with Rebecca and committing myself to her was hard but at times I did it and now I'm use to it and I really want to commit myself to someone I love and stay with them. I wanted to be with Rebecca again but I also wanted Jade. The next day I picked Jade up from the air port then we went to Rebecca's house. I wanted my girlfriend to meet Nathan but my girlfriend didn't know Nathan was my son. Jade wasn't mad or anything when she found out he was my son she was a bit upset I didn't tell her but she wasn't mad. Jade left to go back to the hotel I stayed with  Rebecca and Nathan. When it was time for Nathan to go to bed me and Rebecca was in her room talking. I couldn't help it I kissed her. I kissed her long and hard. she kissed me back then it turned into making out. while me and her was making out I pushed her back and got on top of her like we use to do. I didn't stop like I didn't last time I let it all happen. I didn't care if it was cheating I was in love with Rebecca. I could tell Rebecca was still in love with me. I slept with Rebecca that night. It felt good walking up next to her beautiful sexy face I had about eleven miss calls from Jade wondering where I was. Rebecca woke up she was shocked I was still here and that I didn't leave. I kissed Rebecca. I told  I loved her still. I really meant it when I told her i loved her. I knew I was being stupid when I sign them divorce papers and left her.