Chapter 5

Sarah**

I knew that Rebecca was on her way home and i was trying to surprise her with the rose pelts on the floor and the candles everywhere. I was really trying hard for when I was going to ask Rebecca to get back with me again. Rebecca walked in the house she was very shocked and surprised.  " what is this all for?" she had ask. I told her it was just me being me. Then after dinner which I cooked like I use to I run a nice hot bath with bubbles and candles for Rebecca. She kept asking why I was doing all this stuff for but I didn't tell her why I was doing all this stuff. After a couple day of me doing all this stuff for her I got her alone with a candle light dinner and that's when I asked her to go back with me. A tear come down her face then she had kissed me and said yes that she would love to get back with me. I was really happy she said yes to me getting back with her. Nathan was at Rebecca's parents that night so me and her had the house to our self's. Rebecca's parents kind of didn't like me after what happen but I didn't care if they liked me or not. that night me and Rebecca had sex about four times. The next day I went up to the divorces office and told my lawyer I didn't want the divorce no more. My lawyer was fine with what I said but he asked why I didn't and that's when I told him me and Rebecca was back together. being with Rebecca again really made me very happy I felt like I was on cloud 9. I wasn't going to mess it up this time and I meant I wasn't going to. I was looking throw my stuff and I found my wedding ring. I put that one I knew Rebecca still wore hers even when we wasn't together she did. finding the wedding ring gave me a great idea. I had went to the store without telling Rebecca. Rebecca knew nothing about where I was going or anything she didn't even know I left the house.