Chapter 12

Ok I'm doing a time skip to a week later. You didn't miss anything...CP/N means Creepypasta Name. Enjoy the story!

"CP/N, you have to stay focused," Masky sighed.

"Sorry," CP/N mumbled. "It's not like I learn anything..."

"Hey!"

She only laughed. For the pasted week Masky has tried to teach her self defence and combat. Really she knew most of this stuff already. How? Well lets just say her father taught her a few thing. Really She could have kill him by now, but didn't for Hoodies sake. Over the week CP/N became close friends to Toby, Hoodie of course, Sally, Jeff, Ben, and Masky.

Yep. Masky and CP/N kept it between them. Another reason she didn't kill him. It happened during training, but neither of them knew how it happened. CP/N asked Hoodie how a friendship would have ever have grow on her and Masky. Hoodie, at first thought Masky poisoned her, but she said hypothetically.

Hoodie dropped it and replied, 'maybe because of Sally, or because you two are alone for about 4 to 5 hours of the day.' That was the only way according to Hoodie.

"Look, I learn how to do this when I was 9. Please. Insight me," CP/N challenge.

Masky gave a dark chuckled and charged at CP/N, but only for her to sigh a throw a blow o his stomach. Really he just ran into it. Groaning in pain she stood aside and let him clasp on the floor. It was until then CP/N noticed to knife in her shoulder. After Masky caught his breath he put his hands on his knees, while CP/N pulled the knife out of her.

"Your really strong..."

"That was a smart move, but if you were to kill me you should aim for the stomach next time," Y/n smirked holding her now bloody shoulder.

"Hoodie would have killed me for that...Or Toby for that matter," Masky smiled behind the mask.

CP/N has seen his face before. And Hoodies as well. EJ and CP/N saw not the best of friends. More like the people held bend on killing each other. He broke in her room at one point, but got a frying pan to the head. Yep they not to in the same room, but that was one of Slenders new rule. Ej wasn't the only one.

Jane, Ann, Smile Dog, and LJ. Jane hated you because you were friends with Jeff. Ann Hated the fact that you took Masky away for 4 to 5 hours everyday. Well really that was Slenders fault. Smile Dog thought you were taking Jeff away from him, but Jeff said in a I quote 'Hurt her and I will disown you.'

LJ, well one he scared you and you never really liked clowns because of what happen went you were 7.

Y/n held her fathers hand as they entered to circus until a clown poked her shoulder.

"Hey Y/n, would you like a flower?"

She did not know who it was. Ever since that day she feared clowns. LJ just made it worse. He constantly asked to have some candy or even touched her. Last time he did she dislocated his shoulder. He didn't bother her much after that. It wasn't long until Hoodie entered the room and saw CP/N bleeding.

His eye twitched slightly behind the mask, "what happened?"

"I challenged him," CP/N smirked earning a glare for Masky.

Hoodie sighed and took Y/n out to patch her up. Ann wouldn't do it so Hoodie did it on his own.

"Thanks..." CP/N smiled.

"No problem."

As then day went by Hoodie showed her his new gun. CP/N was sent to go food and drinks for everyone. She hasn't killed anyone and everyone around town asked her about her fathers death. All she said is that it was self defense. It was hard for people to believe what she said, but then dropped it.

While she was gone Hoodie was busy doing his own things until Jeff got a stupid idea.

Hoodie sighed. It wasn't long until CP/N came home with bags full of food and drinks. Hoodie, Toby, and as always Sally helped. Once everything was in and put away Y/n noticed Jeff on the ground twitching and glitching.

"What happened to you?" she asked.

Sally laughed at his state.

Jeff glared at Hoodie. CP/N noticed.

"Hoodie what happened?"

"He challenged me and I beat him three time," he shrugged.

Just another day at home, CP/N smirked.

"You should think twice before going up against Hoodie," CP/N Smirked.

Hoodie and CP/N ended up walk up to Hoodie's room.

"I made you something," Hoodie smile taking off his mask.

CP/N's eyebrows knitted together in confusing. Hoodie only smirked and pulled out a long black box. She carefully opened it and saw a butterfly knife.

"You make this?" CP/N asked a bit shocked.

"Yea.."

CP/N smile and set the box down and hugged him. Hoodie hugged back.

"Happy BirthDay," Hoodie whispered.

Y/n pulled away a smacked the back of his head.

"As much as I like the gift I would rather not think of it a BirthDay present. Just a gift form a good friend."

Hoodie smiled, "kay."

This was a home. CP/N's home.