Chapter 14 - Love

Hoodie saw a faint blush appear on her cheeks. She slowly took off his mask and smiled. Hoodie didn't how back and kissed her softly. CP/N kissed back without hesitation. His right hand held her chin as his other rubbed her upper thigh. CP/N arms rested arm Hoodies neck loosely. With one quick and swift movement CP/n sat on Hoodies lap.

Wrapping her arms a bit tighter around his neck only cause him to kiss a bit harder. His rough hands gentle skimmed over her small waist. Once the two pulled away for air Hoodie smiled and held CP/N in a hugging manner. CP/N rested her head between his neck and shoulder. He gently rubbed her back in a comforting manner.

"Hey..Hoodie...Do um..," CP/N blushed and snuggled closer to him.

"Do what?"

"The Game...?"

Hoodie smiled and chuckled softly.

"That's really up to you," Hoodie replied kissing the top of her head.

Lemon...

Slow she pulled away from his warm neck and sighed looking at him offering a small smile. Hoodie returned the favor and kissed her once again gripping her waist. CP/N arms went around his head as her thin and delicate fingers laced in his hair. Being bold, he gentle nipped her bottom lip begging for a entrance with she allowed.

Exploring her sweet mouth not missing a inch of it his hands slide down lower towards rear. Noticing this CP/N broke the kiss and smirked. Hoodie bit his bottom lip lightly. With one quick motion CP/N was straddling Hoodie with her eyes swimming with mischief and love. Getting on all fours over his frame CP/N lend down lightly kissing around his jaw to his neck.

It wasn't until her lip gentle brushed against his little soft soft. Smirking CP/N abused the tender skin. In response Hoodie entangled on of his hand in her hair while the other rested on the back of her neck. Licking, biting, and sucking until CP/N made it satisfying mark. Hoodies hand moved to her sides and flipped her over.

"Tell me if you want to stop," Hoodie whispered.

"I want to continue," Y/n smiled and kissed Hoodie nose.

Hoodie smirked, "how about we remove a few layers?"

His finger gentle brush her bare waist. CP/N propped herself up with her elbows.

"As long as you do it for me," CP/N purred kissing her ear before nibbling and slightly tugging at it with her teeth.

Hoodie bit his lip and ran his hands up higher and higher until he wrapped them behind her undoing her bra. CP/N pulled back, giving Hoodie time to take off her shirt and slipping off her bra. Hoodie smiled looking into her eyes. CP/N smiled back and tugged at his hoodie. A soft laugh came from him as he remove his hoodie and t-shirt.

Hoodie lend in kissing her deeply, slowly laying her down. CP/N wrapped her arms around his neck to hold him closely.It wasn't until he trailed to the kissed on her jaw nipping here and there until he got to her neck. Once he found her weak spot he abused is marking her and his. His sucks became bites. Once leaving a blackish purple mark.

Hoodie traveled farther down her body and kissed each one (I think you know what I MEAN). Messaging both with him hands sitting up to see CP/N eyes closed in pleasure with her lips slightly parted. Hoodie smile and bit his lip resting his head resting between her shoulder and neck give light kiss every now and then.

"Hoodie?"

Hoodie sat up and started running him hands up and down her sides, "yes?"

"Do you want to continue?"

Hoodie light kissed her head, "do, because I do want to show you have much I love you."

CP/N smiled. Hoodie smiled and gentle skimmed down her frame undoing and taking off her jeans and her thongs (Sorry XD) with it, and removed him right after, leaving the boxers on. Both blushing slightly, CP/N flipped them over to where Hoodie criss cross and arms wrapped around her waist, while CP/N wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

"I love you," Hoodie smiled and kissed her cheek, head, and neck.

"I love you too," CP/N smiled.

Hoodie let his hands roam. His right hand gently started stroking her kitten (Yes I said it). Add a finger inside her causing slight pain with Pleasure over weighting it. A moan came from her throat and gripped his shoulders and resting on one of them. Hoodie continued this until her folds were soaked. Hoodie gently her laid down and stripped off his last articular of clothing.

"Are you sure?" Hoodie asked hovering over her.

"Positive," CP/N answered.

Hoodie gentle held her waist and got into her entrance slowly. He let out a shaky huff as she moan quietly. Leaning down kissing the stray tears.

"You ok?" Hoodie asked.

CP/N bit her lip and nodded slightly, "m-move."

Hoodie slowly pulled and and went back in, causing them both to moan. Hoodie kept a easy and steady paste. CP/N moan softly and wrapped her legs around him.

"Hoodie...please, g-go faster."

Hoodie did so picking up his paste, only caused CP/N to moan louder. Eventually he went harder pounding into her. CP/N was a moaning mess. He continued until he hit something sending her sky high.

"R-right there!"

Hoodie continue pounding into me until I felt something tighten up in my lower stomach. I claw down his back.

"H-Hoodie I'm gonna cum.."

"M-me too..."

CP/N moan his name loudly before coming. Hoodie quickly pulled out and came on her stomach sighing. the two both panted trying to catch there breath. After a while they decided cleaned up and get ready for sleep.

Hoodie put on a pair of basketball shorts, and CP/n was wearing one of Hoodie's hoodie and underwear. Hoodie wrapped his arms around her protectively as she snuggled into his chest.

"I love you, Hoodie."

"I love you too, CP/N."

With that they went to sleep.