The Burrow (Part 2)

Third Person POV

"So where did you two meet?" Mr. Weasley asked Hermione and Draco.

Draco sat uncomfortably, not wanting this conversation to get too personal.

Hermione finished chewing on her mash and took a deep breath while holding Draco's hand.

"We met at a pub. Draco was going though some.. tough times." Hermione stated, "So he came over to my place to get cleaned up. And next morning he met Lexie."

"Oh how is my favorite little monster?" Ginny asked taking a sip of her water.

"She's great!" Hermione answered leaving out major details. "Ok, ok now back to the story. i want to know how the ferret got such a beautiful woman to fall in love with him" George said making the words 'fall in love' sound disgusting.

"Yeah I would like to know also" Fred added

"Well um..." You could tell Hermione felt awkward.

'What if they're judging me? They wouldn't? Would they?'

Hermione ignored her thought and squeezed Draco's hand from under the table. Giving him a signal to calm down.

"So Draco brought me and Lexie to the beach and I guess one thing led to another and... yeah" Hermione mentally face palmed, 'That sounded like a huge innuendo'.

"Have you two um... Uhh" Harry asked awkwardly. Ok now this dinner was getting personal.

"No, no." Draco assured him quickly.

"It's all very new." Hermione said giggling a bit.

"Oh ok..." Harry said as the table laughed.

After a few minutes of silent eating a huge "bang" came from the living room.

Mr. Weasley and Harry stood up quickly knocking the table around a bit.

"What was that?" Ginny asked. "I-I don't know." Harry answered walking around the table and into the living room.

"Get out!" We heard shouting. "No but this is important!" Someone else said.

"You're supposed to be in Askaban! Get out!" Harry shouted some more.

"No really. It's important." The other person said as Harry walked back to the table.

"I think you want to see this." Said Harry. Everyone stood up and walked to the living room.

Ms. Weasley gasped. Hermione ran through the crowd and looked at what Ms. Weasley was surprised at.

It was Ron. With someone else sitting on the couch next to him.

Lavender.

"I'M PREGNANT!" She shouted as Hermione fell to the floor.

'What? How? I know I should forget about this relationship but how? That baby was supposed to be mine. I've always wanted children. Always'

She felt someone pick her up and bring her out of the room and into the cold night air.

"I'm sorry Hermione." a comforting voice whispered to her as they apparated into the darkness.

_______________________________________

Chapter made by demowolf . Because Lilly has bad Wi-Fi right now.
This a fabulous chapter.
I know