The Truth

Draco's POV:

We got inside the Ministry of Magic.

"Follow me" said Harry.

I followed him 'till he got to the elevators.

We got in and he pushed 1. The elevator started with a jolt. I was holding on but dear Potter was not so he fell.

"Get up" I said.

He tries to get up but fails by the elevator stopping and going to the right. Potter hit the right wall. When we finally got to the floor Potter could of been past out. I lean closer to him.

"You ok mate?" I ask patting his shoulder

"I... am...fine" he said, his hair sticking up in random directions.

"Ok then let's go" I said walking out of the elevator ignoring Potter who was stumbling behind me.

We found the potions gallery.And looked around, there was a man at the gate guarding it.

"Hey how are we going to get past that guy?" I asked.

It took some trouble trying to convince that we needed the potion for a legal crime.

"So we have the potion. Now what?" Harry asked.

"I thought you were the "boy who lived" aren't you supposed to be smart, what do you thing we should do?" I said in a bit of a condescending tone.

"We should give it to Ron"

"Good job Harry! Now let's move it" I said sarcastically.

We apperated to the burrow. Ron was sitting the with his mother scolding him.

"Could we have him for a second" I asked Molly.

"Why do you want my son?" She asked curiously. Ron started to stand up.

"It's the Ministry of Magic's order that Draco and I should talk to Ron" Harry lied

"Ok, go follow them Ron" Molly said, it was clear that she did not believe Harry. We went up to Ron's room.

"We are going to ask you one more time. Did you have any part of Hermione's capture?" Harry asked.

"No, I did not, why do you keep asking?" Ron groaned.

Harry nodded at me. I grabbed Ron's shoulders and pined him to the wall. Harry opens Ron's mouth and pored the liquid down his throat.

"DID YOU HAVE ANY PART OF HERMIONE'S CAPTURE!" I yelled.

"Yes I did..." Said Ron.

Finally speaking the truth.

Edited by demowolf
Sorry it took so long guys.