Synopsis

Hello Guys!!
This is the first part for the story. The beginning of everything. I just want to thank all those amazing people that encouraged  me to upload this book again as i had taken it down for a long while. Please vote comment and share this book with as many people as you can. And a special Thank you to
PrincessMoonlightx for the beautiful cover for the book. Honestly she's such a gem.

***

The cold vicious breeze swept across the land. As the pouring of rain spat on the concrete floor, spreading the message of ' Death'. It was as though Mother Nature itself was crying; as the howling of winds pierced through each one living.

The trees that once danced with merry; that held the wishes of all, was now burned down in to ashes. Breaking the bonds of fates against them. The ground that once  held the sanctuary for mankind now rumbled in pain; screeching for mercy. For forgiveness.

Loud clanking of swords clashed against each other. Like those of sharp nails dįgging in to, the hearts of sinners. Thick scarlett red covered the earth; like a flood washing ashore.

Cries of mercy and fear raked throughout the lands, having no gratitude or desire for life anymore.  The bodies that once lived, that once danced, that once smiled, now remained motionless on the floor of scarlett; dripping their own piece with it.

A thick sword grazed unto the floor; painting itself with red, as the whimpers of mankind echoed through it. The sword that destroyed kingdoms now mocked their defeat slapping pass them. Relishing in their pain. Crying out victory, against their feeble attempts.

A large towering figure gripped on to the swords; its blòod dripping, like  waters down a stream. Bathing the land.

A black cloak hid the scars cursed upon him. His large body brushing past the no mans land. He could hear the pains of mercy, and, the begging of death reach his ears; for even he knew death itself, would have no way out.

Thousands lay on the floor of Scarlett, as the army before him kneeled, their swords supporting their bodies. Their heads bowed in submission.

It took one to raise their voice as all erupted in to viscous howls; screaming out their dominance.

Their power. Screaming out their victory.

And thus it was written down in the prophecy, and carried out by the people as, the King of beasts approached his men. His eyes never leaving them.

His battles were won. The Eight Kingdoms remained in his hands, yet something felt at absence.

Through the large battlefield; as darkness surrounded them; whilst  the rains slapped harshly on to the floor. His dark monstrous eyes raked over the land, witnessing a sight he longed for.

Large green eyes stared at him across the army; the soft of brown locks dancing against the winds. He could see the small smile cross her features, pulling a chord within him as she moved slowly; her white dress dancing softly with her movements.

The voice that haunted him for years now whispered against his ears; fighting the demons he carried within.

" Victory is yours and only yours My King. The King of the Rogues"'