Chapter 2

After his mom hung up, he excused himself, "I'm sorry guys but I have to go, it's a family emergency.."

He turned towards one of his friends, Lois Lane, "I'm sorry but this is a emergency, how about anoher time?"
She smiled and all she said "Sure but is everything okay?"

"Yes... maybe. I don't know, Lois. My mother just told me to come as fast as I can. I got to go bye and thanks!" He smiled and waved as he started to walk away.

As soon as he found himself alone in a street, he changed into the suit. He finally left to see what all the commotion was all about.

»»————-  ————-««

As soon as Clark came into the steps of his former house, his mom came into view. Clark was in his superman suit and noticed the mess in the fields.

" Oh my god! Thank god. Come! She's knocked out cold." Clark's mom proclaimed as she entered the house and led him inside. Clark became curious of who this "she" his mother was talking about. So like anybody else, he went to see to satisfy his curiosity.

But he heard a sound unusual, he stopped his mother. He didn't know what it was so he whispered to his mother, "Mom, let me go in first. Something is going on there and I don't want you to get hurt. Stay here." And his mother responded with an "Okay"

Clark, slowly and with precaution, opened the door. At first he didn't see anyone, so he stepped forward into the room. The door was then closed and he was tackled to the ground.

"WHERE IS IT?!? WHERE DID YOU PUT IT?! " The girl, who he suspects is the "she" his mother was talking about, was yelling at him. Just while he was being chocked. She was mad yet panicking.

After a few moments of him staring at her, some sense knocked into him. He tried to calm her down. Key word 'tried'. He grabbed her by the arms, wrestling her but neither things were working. What shocked him was that this unknown girl had the same strength as he did.

All of the sudden the girl stumbled into the ground, covering her ears, and expressing such pain on her face. Clark suddenly knew what was happening to her. So he kneeled next to her and whispered to her "Calm down. Focus on the sound of my voice and my voice only"

After a few moments, she calmed down and got control of her senses. She slowly raises her head up, "Where am I? And where or w-what did you do to it?" With the sound of her voice, he sensed some confusion within her.

"What's your name?" Clark asked, ignoring her questions. She wouldn't respond. So Clark had to give her his name "My name is Clark, Clark Kent. I-I don't know what you are talking about.. I- umm..."

Before he could go on, she interrupted him. "The spaceship. My spaceship. Where did you put it?" She asked while still remaining calm. Clarks's mother then came in into the room. The sudden movement caused Jol Dar to become into fighting position.

** TO BE CONTINUED **

»»————-  ————-««

AY I updated :))

Sorry for my inactivity
School is stressful and so handful ugh!