Chapter 3 Preview

Hey guys!
It's been centuries since I've updated. Chapter 3 is still being written but I wanted to give you guys a little something something for waiting for me to write. It's not a lot but it is something. Enjoy!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  📝  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Hey! Calm down, she's my mother. She won't hurt you." said Clark. I have yet to know this man but I sense these people are trustworthy. I, then, stand up straight. After a minute or two, I tell them my name and my purpose.

"Listen, my name is Jol Dar. I come from planet Krypton; I am the second natural born of Krypton. I came here to find Kal El." The woman and Clark, both stared at each other questionabley. Clark spoke.

"Why are you trying to find him?"

"I still don't know that. I was just told to find you so you can.. Help me in a way."

"You said you were from Krypton. But Krypton got destroyed thousands of years ago. How can you possibly be from there? How can you possibly be alive?" Clark seemed a bit frustrated with hearing where I came from.

"I, as I said, am a natural born of Krypton. I was born way before the planet could've been destroyed.We lived in a ship. The very few people that survived, died coming here. I didn't know our "mission" was to come to this planet. I only knew we were trying to survive." Their faces softened after hearing my situation. Clark kept asking questions about me.