Chapter 35

*********************************************

Prod-

When we got home, we decided to go chill in the backyard, to try calming down about the Diggy and Beauty thing. We changed into our bathing suits and headed down to the pool. No one got in, we just sat on the edge with our feet dipped in the water.

I looked over to Cyra who was sitting by the girls. She was looking down at the water, with both hands rested on her belly rubbing it.

Roc was beside me, watching Cyra. They really haven't talked since the cat-fight at the movies. Cyra has either been beside me or by the girls.

I felt bad, cause she thought Roc was mad at her. he wasn't mad, he was scared. He loved those babies already and he didn't want them to get hurt.

We had a bro talk while we were changing. He told me how he was worried Cyra didn't want the babies right now, and she would try getting rid of them.

I may be new at this twin thing, but I knew for a fact that Cyra would never get rid of something she wanted so bad even though she's only 17

I told him to not worry about that and think about making this next 7 months and the time after that the best thing for Cyra.

he agreed with me, and let the whole baby thing go. Then he started worrying about Cyra not talking to him.

*****************

"Are we gonna get in?" Celeste asked, with her head on Prince's shoulder. I shrugged then stood up. "how bout we go to the beach instead." I suggested.

The gang nodded then stood up and ran back in the house to grab their things.

I went to my room and grabbed my phone, shades, and beach towel. I headed back downstairs as everyone else appeared.

"LEGGOOO!!" Maya yelled, pulling Cyra and Celeste out the door with her. Me and the boys laughed then followed after them.

Ray-

We walked onto the warm white sand taking in the view. There were only a couple people, no more then 30. They were either tanning, drinking, making sand castles or in the water. The waves were good enough to get thrown around a little, but weren't surfing material. And the sky was a blue as can be with only two clouds floating by.

The girls headed to a clear spot and started laying out towels. They slipped off there flip flops and set down their bags.

I watched as Maya slowly lifted her shirt up over her head. I watched as her skin was glowing under the suns rays. i bit my lip as she undid her shorts button and wigged her way out of them.

She looked over to me and saw me staring. "Come on ray!!" She said then took off for the water.

I throw my bag down on her towel and slipped off my shoes as i ran to the water. I splashed through the baby waves, and made my way to my baby.

I found her with her back to me, watching a few seagulls swoop down and get some fish.

I slipped my arms around her waist causing her the jump alittle. I laughed as she failed at trying to slap my arm.

I lifted her up in the air and got ready to throw her. "RAY!! i swear if you throw me, I will hang you by your braids to a lamp pole." She said threatening me. I smirked up at her and let her go throwing her.

She sucked in a big breath before hitting the water. I laughed as she came back up throwing her hair back to its place. She glared at me and started moving closer to me. I smired at her and splashed some water at her.

"AHH!" She said, laughing. She hit the water causing it to splash me in the face. We had a splash war that soon got the whole gang joining in.

Prince-

After the splash war, we headed back to the beach. We sat on our towels watching the waves clash into the sand. "I'm hungry!!" Celeste yelled rubbing her belly. "Well there's a food shack over there." I said pointing to a small stand down the beach.

She stood up, pulling me with her. "Come on!! Prod you coming?" She said. Prod shot up, from his place by Cyra and ran off in the direction of the shack. 'WAIT FOR ME!!!" Celly yelled rubbing off.

"Gosh." I said, laughing at them. I took off after the two fatass besties.

Gotta love these weirdos.

*********

"Can I get a hotdog, some doritos, um some fries, and a large coke?" Celeste asked then man. He looked at her for a second then went to get her food. I laughed giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"i love your fatass." I said, pulled her close by her waist. "Love you to afro ninja." She said pushing my afro back.

I shook my head, fixing my hair then stood over to the side as prod ordered. Celeste came over to me a few minutes later with all her stuff.

"Eating here?" i asked her, taking some of it to carry. She nodded then took a sip from her cup walking to a empty table.

She found one in the back, that didn't have a lot around it. prod came over a few seconds after we sat down. He had two corndogs, some popcorn, fries, pickels, and a large coke.

I shook my head as he sat down and started shoving food in his mouth. "Dude, manners. There is a girl here too." i said, looking away from him.

"Hey, she does it too! SEE." He siad pointing to Celeste, who was at the moment shoving a handful of fries in her mouth. "Oh wow." I said putting my head on the table.

Next thing I know, two people burp at the same time causing everyone to laugh and look over to them

Those to people just had to be my future wife and my brother.

'WOW!! Really?" I said laughing.

"Dude, loosen up." Prod said taking a sip of his drink.

Roc-

Me, Cyra, Maya, and Ray were all laying on our beach towles. My arm was behind my head and Cyra was resting hers on my chest.

Maya was curled up in Rays side and he was playing with her hair. I watched them and saw the way they looked at each other. They looked so in love like nothing was every gonna tear them apart.

I looked down to Cyra, and she was watching them to. i saw a few tears run down her face and land on my shirt. She put her hands on her stomach and started rubbing it.

I took her hands and brought them up to my lips. I kissed each on mulitply times and looked down into her eyes. "i'm sorry." i said, running my thrumb over her lips. She looked up into my eyes and shook her head.

"it's not your fault. I should have never jumped at her. I wasn't thinking about the babies." She said looking down.

I pulled her face up to him, and gave her a big kiss. I felt her deepen it running her hands down my abs and back up.

Beside me I heard Maya and ray get up and walk off to the water again. Probably to give us some space.

I pulled away then sat up pulling her on my lap. "I love you, you know?" I said pulled her close. "i know. I love you too. more than you know." She said putting her face into my neck.

i rested my head on hers then looked up to see two little kids running by.

Me and Cyra watched closely as the little kids sat infront of us, and started the castle. I looking down at Cyra. She was watching the little kids, with a smile on her face. I looked down at her hands and saw her rubbing her belly.

"do you think we're gonna be good parents?" Cyra asked. She turned so she was straddling my lap. I nodded, pushing her hair out of.her face

"Sure we're young but we have a lot of people around to help." I said. I leaned forward and rubbed my nose against hers.

She smiled, before kissing me. "hey, you guys ready yo go?" I looked up to see everyone around us.

M and Cyra nodded and got up to pack our stuff.