Homes and Life

Hello, my awesome Magicians it's Magic.......Anywho this chapter is about something a lot of people can relate to and if you can't ,well I wish i were you. This about siblings, some people cherish their sibling(s) where as I believe they are the devils spawn most times. Seeing as I am the oldest of 6!!! Yea......

My very baby bro is awesome since he can't really do anything , but the others can. One sister like to scream in my ear to wake me up. Plus I stay awake till midnight and the other sister likes to steal all of ma stuff. While other 3 yr old brother is fine by me. So technically running off into my room is an escape!

Next topic is HOME? Why home you may ask...... Or you don't ask , but I have read fan fictions and loved them so much that I look at the person's profile to see if they've written anything else. Some people I see write the area of where they live or you can tell if they're British if you read they're stories! ( Sometimes at least ) So I thought it's cool that this website is popular all over the world!!

Also speaking of home and time zones, for me summer is almost over and school is starting in around two weeks. My mother says that I should be excited  to see all of my friends, seeing as I don't live near them. While in reality I don't see that as the best reason to want to go back to school because I have ma friends numbers.

Honorable Mentions~
Angel_Wolf_16
PurpleDragonfly2002
Vampire_queen12789
strawhat_pirate
TheSecretWriter10
ConstantTea

This was Magic and I will talk again later!!

       ~ Magic ;3