BAN ON ANIME?!

Hello, this is Liv and by reading the above title you probably very concerned because Anime is your life. And you probably got some sons and baes/waifus who are anime characters, right? That or you don't give two shits and the only reason you're reading this is because you are so bored, so you decided to look at random books you find while scrolling.

No matter the reason! I bring a very serious matter up. Ajit Pati and the FCC ( Federal Communication Commission ) want to allow internet providers to basically treat the internet like tv. Set up a bunch of different packages, for example say you have the normal internet, then you can't stream videos or game or social media. Want YouTube pay $5 for this package, need Twitter or Instagram? More money! Because we want more and we're greedy little shits. And that means the "illegal" anime websites like kissanime will get blocked and shut down if this happens. THIS IS UTTER BULLSHIT! AM I RIGHT?! They want to drain us of every dime we got and not all of us can afford the expensive prices for some animes, which is why we resort to websites like kissanime.

If any of you watch a YouTube named Lost Pause, he too talks about this issue. If you don't watch him, please check him out because he's hilarious.

Anyway......WE MUST RISE AGAINST THIS OUTRAGE! MY FELLOW OTAKUS, WEEBS, FANFIC WRITERS, SHIPPERS, FANARTISTS, NOOBS TO THE ANIME SOCIETY, THE PROS, THE IVE BEEN THERE DONE THAT SQUAD, THE RANTERS, THE ONES WHO MEMORIZE ANIME SONGS, THE ONES WHO SPEAK JAPANESE, THE DEVIANT ARTISTS, THE SQUEALING FANGIRLS/BOYS, THE READERS, THE ONES WITH POSTERS AND GAMES AND FIGURINES. TO THE NARUTO FANS, THE ONE PIECE FANS, THE BLACK BUTLER FANS, THE HOST CLUB WANNA BES, THE READER INSERT PEOPLE, THE ALWAYS A NEW OC EVERY DAY PEOPLE, THE HENTAI WATCHERS, THE PEOPLE WHO STARTED WATCHING ANIME WHEN NARUTO FIRST CAME OUT, TO THE COSPLAYERS, THE PULLS AN ALL NIGHTER ON HULU/NETFILX/VRV/TV  FOR THE NEWEST SEASON, THE POCKY LOVERS, THE POKÉMON GO TRAINERS, THE ONES RELIGIOUS TO ONE ANIME AND WE ALL KNOW WHO IT IS IN THE GROUP OF FRIENDS, TO THE CINNAMON ROLLS, AND THE LOLIS, THE WAIFUS AND THE TSUNDERES AND YANDERES. TO ANIME FANS FAR AND WIDE AND EVEN THE PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET, WE MUST FIGHT FOR WHAT WE LOVE! YA WITH ME!
SO LET'S TAKE THESE SONS OF BISHES DOWN!!!
*CHARGE*
ONWARD!
*points ahead as battlecries are heard*
Filler episode character: FOR ANIME!
Side character: FOR NARNIA!
Main character: FOR THE FANS!
Me: Dude!! The fourth wall!!
Main character: I know the fourth wall has gotta go. THIS IS WAR!
*charges ahead*
Background peeps: FOR OUR LIVES!
Me: what lives, I don't have a life. Someone comment here if you have a life and tell me how you came about gaining a life, so I can get one too.
Hamilton fan: *shouts in background* And I'm not gonna waste my shot!
Me: *face table, for when a facepalm isn't enough*
My Twin Klaire: *throws tequila at Hamilton fan* HERE'S YOUR SHOT! GET A GLASS!
Me: This escalated quickly.
Well, I gotta go so fight back and fight for whatcha love.
Liv signing out~