Tagged.....

So as you can tell I got tagged by PhoenixDarkness! I'll be answering 10 - 15 questions about myself and tagging 15 people!!

Let's begin!!

1: First youtuber you subscribed to?

~ DanTDM

2: What's your OTP?

~ Aarmau, Clace, and it's Bethangel in real life.

3: Favorite fandom?

~ I can't choose so here's my top 3- Shadowhunters, Aphmau, Warrior Cats!! ;3

4: Any special talents?

~ Yes, I can wiggle both of my ears or one at a time. Also I can cause myself to cry whenever I want.

5: Do you have siblings?

~ Yup 5, 2 sisters and 3 brothers...... I don't want to talk about them.

6:  The most crazy thing that has ever happened to you?

~ So my friend acted like Nicole from Aphmau and she didn't like how in season 2 Minecraft Diaries, Nicole had a kid. To make it worse in Health class she was the example in our game that she got pregnant (not for reals tho) so I would tease her about being Nicole and since I'm so n Orchestra ( if u didn't know I'm in orchestra ) so she dragged me into a cello locker and locked it for 5 minutes..... It was fun!

7: Favorite song at the moment?

~ Nightcore mashups or Heathens by Twenty One Pilots!!!!!😎

8: Your phone's battery percent?

~ 63% and I'm using it, it's an iPhone5c!! NO JUDGING ALLOWED!!!

9: If you had to choose YouTube or Wattpad?

~ WHY U DO DIS TO MEH!!!!!! But if I had to choose it would be wattpad! Cuz I has other means to youtube's archives!!!!!! 😏

10: Why did you sign up for wattpad?

~ Actually I found wattpad by watching Ross (aka House_Owner read a fanfic from here and he didn't finish so I looked up wattpad and tried the finish it but failed... So I got an account called AwesomeBooker123 and abused it. So to change my ways and try erasing what I did by deleting the account and creating this account 5 months later. I really insulted a person named Jayden with my last account and I'm extremely sorry. I never ment anyone here on my past account by the way. So this PsychoMagic/ MagicTC was born (aka MagicTimeCupcake) !!!!!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉Time for the Tags🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

_StolenDreams_

PhoenixDarkness

Polargal203

skylah234

midnightnerd16

Undertrash_Army

illumilucy

DawnFurWC

JellieBellie17

Dottie14

AnastasiaRoMeave

KittyKattt_

AngelFlower1126

WolfGirl_13

chan_the_man12

SOOO THERE IT IS.....folks the 15 tagged victims. So the rules are you have to tag 15 people and answer the 10 questions about yourself!! Enjoy! Please tag backs are allowed as you can see!!