Chapter 1

The smell of beer and swear clouded her senses and intoxicated her. It was loud and the sound hurt her ears.

She was at a party, well I collage party to be more specific. Ah parties, dancing, sweat, alcohol, and the occasional hook up.

Poe had dragged her to this party so she could 'lighten up.' He had forced Finn to attend as well but currently he was in his car waiting for Poe and Rey to stumble over and get taken home. Rey held the cup carefully in her hand and stared at it. The liquid inside was a light gold color and filled half of the cup.

She looked at it once again before taking a long gulp of the beverage. It burned down her throat. Rey wasn't the type to go party or drink but Poe has told her to 'let loose' so she finally decided to do so.

Rey leaned against the wall staring at the dancing bodies and the cups held in their hands. For a moment she let the scent of alcohol and sweat burn her senses and leave her paralyzed. It seemed like time was frozen and she didn't seem to focus on anything else.

A voice snapped her out of her thoughts. "Having fun?" She turned around to see the smug face of Kylo Ren.

"You know Kenobi. You never seemed to be the type to go out partying." He paused and pointed at her cup. "Or drinking."

If she was sober she would've said something by now. A snarky remark or sarcastic comment but her head at the moment was clouded. She drowned him out a took another gulp.

Kylo turned to her and did the same. Soon they had drained their cups completely of alcohol. Rey's head started to throb and her heart pulsed.

Kylo moved closer to her. At that moment all she could focus on was Kylo, suddenly nothing else mattered.

Her head drowned out the blaring music as his lips met hers.

Their sweaty lust filled bodies pressed against each other. Kylo gripped her hips whole Rey tangled her fingers in his hair. All that seemed to matter in that moment was just the two of them.

Kylo finally pulled away his arm still on her waist. "Do you want to get out of here?" His words were slurred but Rey nodded taking his hand. The two of them walked out of the party hand and hand and headed to Kylo's room.

Luckily it was close by the room where the party was held. After closing the door behind them, Kylo and Rey headed to his bed. They closed the gap in between them once again. Kylo went on top of Rey and started to suck on her neck leaving marks. She moaned and soon enough their clothing had come off.

••{•}••

Rey woke up the next morning naked. Her head was throbbing and she felt sick. Rey's eyes fluttered open and she turned to see someone next to her.

Kylo Ren was in bed with her, naked.