Chapter 4

"Ouch!" Rey hissed as the hot coffee burned the top of her mouth. She had class to attend soon and coffee would at least give her some energy.

"Aw Kenobi, coffee burnt your tongue?"

"Ren what the hell are you doing here?"

"It's a public place, I have a right to be here."

"Uh huh, well my day was going fine until you decided to come along.

"Aw I'm sorry."

"Shut up!"

"Make me." 

Rey's eyes narrowed and she turned around to fully face him, her coffee in hand.

"So you want to go there huh?"

She held her coffee tight in hand and threw it at his shirt. The hot liquid soaked his shirt and made him red with anger.

"You did not just do that."

"Well I did with no regrets."

With a still red face, Ren took the coffee in his hand and dumped it all over Rey as well.

"You asshole!"

"Well you started it!"

"Ugh you despicable little prick!" She smacked him hard across the face before storming out of the cafe.

"That stupid asshole thinks he could mess with me? Well he has another one coming!" She hissed under her breath, her fist tight. Ren followed close behind her, pressing her against a wall.

"What do you want?"

"What do you want?" He imitated in a high pitched voice.

"Shut up and go away!"

"Make me."

Rey groaned before attempted to push him away, he was too strong.

"Can you please tell me what the hell you want? I'm trying to get back to my room!"

Kylo's gaze went to her lips which were only a few inches away from his. Without much thinking he kissed her, pressing her harder against the brick wall.