Chapter 2 - After Class!!!!

(TORDSTAR'S POV)

It was after class, and I watched as the screamer boy stayed after class too!!! "What r you in for???????" I asked. The boy seemed surprised that I was talking to him!!

"Me?????" He asked.

"Duh??!???"

"Oh srry dadd- I mean... Tordstar-Senpai!!!!" He apologized. "I was late like u!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Wow!!! What drama!!! I better tell Twitter!!!!" Tordstar said.

"What???" He was confused.

"Never mind that! Who are u??"

"I-I'm, uh.... Tordy Test...."

"Good to meet u Tordy, now let's get riiiiggghhhtttt into dealing with this bitch!"

"Mrs. Cliché???? Don't let her hear you say that!!! You'll get in trouble!!!!!"

"Getting in trouble is the way to get more vieeewwwwsss!!" I said.

"What????" He was confused.

"Oh srry!! I didn't explain!! Go check me out on YouTube after school, my channel is DramaAlert where I get riiigggghhhtttt into the neeewwwwwssss" I explained, touching my killer Tordstar beard dramatically.

"O-"

"TORDY AND TORDSTAR GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" Mrs. Cliché screeched like a pterodactyl.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Oh crap!!! We better get over there Tordstar!!!!" Tordy exclaimed, frightened.

"Lmao okay"

"TORDSTAR AND TORDY YOU HAVE COMMITTED THE CRIME OF SPEAKING IN CLASS!!!!! NOW YOU BOTH HAVE TO MEET ME AFTER SCHOOL  ON FRIDAY TO CLEAN UP THE SCHOOL!! THERE ARE TOO MANY DEAD MEMES COLLECTING ON THE GROUND THAT YOU TWO WILL HAVE TO CLEAN UP!!!" Mrs. Cliché growled.

"Oh no!!! Not the dead memes !!!" Tordy exclaimed in horror.

"The dead memes????" I asked.

"Y'know, the memes that don't last a year in Meme High.... They die and collect on the ground...."

"So.... All of the memes???"

Tordy looked horrified. "Are you saying I could die this year????" Tordy started to cry, and I felt bad.

"Uh uh uh...." I tried to think of a subject changer. "People die in this school????" I asked, confused.

Tordy sniffed, wiping his tears. "Yeah... Thanks to the....." Tordy leaned in. "Internet."

"Uh... The what?"

"There a group in this school... A popular group... Made up of three people... Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr. They use us and kill us off one by one....." Tordy rubbed his arms uncomfortably.

"Oh no... That's awful...."

"I know!!!! I could die.... My friends could die.... YOU could die!!!" He cried out.

I frowned. This school sounds awful... But so full of drama!! I picked the right school!!! "I'm so sorry...." I pretended to sound worried, laying a hand on Tordy's shoulder.

Suddenly, a kid burst into the room. Well, not a kid... A bee... In a purple hoodie.

"Tordy!!! Tordy!!! Come quick!!!! The Internet!!! They got a hold of Edd!!!"

"What???" Tordy shrieked. "Oh no!! Tordstar!!" He turned to me. "You got to help!!!"

I really didn't want to... For one, it sounded dangerous!! And I'm a wimp despite DramaAlert!! But, at the same time, it was DRAMA!! And drama is SEXY!!!

"Okay!!! What will we do??" I asked.

To be continued....

(This chapter isn't as good as the last one... I'm so srry!!! I swear chapter 3 will make up for it!!! Love u guys <3!!!)