Chapter 3 - The Internet!!!!!

(EDD'S POV)

--Ten Minutes Before--

I was walking down the halls of Meme High when suddenly!!! (duh duh DUHHHH)

"If it isn't Edd!!" I jumped, and looked up to be face-to-face with Tumblr! The leader of the Internet!!!

"Oh diddly darn!!!" I exclaimed in horror.

"We're here to KIDNAP YOU!!!" Tumblr exclaimed.

*BRING ME TO LIFE BEGINS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND*

"W-What?????" I shrieked. I turned around to try to run away but they grabbed my hood. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-" I scream VERY LOUD before Twitter covered my mouth with some kind of cloth.

And then... I blacked out!!!!

---

(MATTY B BENSON'S POV)

"B-BUT!! EDD WAS JUST HERE!!" I shrieked worriedly, looking at the blank space where he'd seen The Internet bothering him first. But he wasn't there!!!

"The Internet must have taken him!!!" Tordy exclaimed. He turned to Tordstar, who was filming the whole thing. "What!!! What are you doing????"

"Oh, I'm getting evidence to post on DramaAlert!!!"

"there's no TIME for DramaAlert!!" Tordy smacked the phone out of Tordstar's hand. "We've got a mystery to solve!!"

"Hey!! DramaAlert is the MOST IMPORTANT thing in my life!!! DO NOT disrespect my bby!!" Tordstar exclaimed, clearly irritated.

"It's more important than finding my friend???!!" Tordy yelled.

"Yes!!???" Tordstar yelled back, clearly confused on why Tordy didn't think DramaAlert was the best thing in the universe.

Tordy was clearly offended. "If you didn't want to help, you should've just said so!" He hissed, grabbing my sleeve and pulling me away and down the hall.

I looked back at Tordstar, but there was no sign of guilt or regret on his face. What a douchebag!!!! I thought to myself.

---

(EDDS POV)

I woke up in a dark, strange room. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed.

"No 1 can hear you scream you LOSER!!" Instagram emerged from the darkness.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed louder.

"GOD DAMN IT WHY DOES NO ONE LISTEN TO INSTAGRAM???" Instagram pouted.

"'Cuz u steal art and make shit up" I pointed out.

"sO DOES EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA SITE" Instagram complained.

"Shut up Instagram no one cares." Tumblr said. "Edd-San, we have brought u here today to kill u!!!"

"Oh nO" I cried, frytened.

"But we didn't want to do the dirty job today... So we brought... The ULTIMATE meme KILLER" Tumblr said.

"who's that???????" I thought the Internet, the meme killers, was only made up of three people??? There's a third one??? And they're worse???? I shivered at the thought.

"we call her UMK for short because I can't say very long sentences :(" Twitter sighed.

"UMK, show urself!!!!" Tumblr flipped her cape dramatically and out of the shadows came....

HILLARY CLINTON?????

"It is I, the meme killer." She introduced. "Future president of the US."

"nOT HILLARTREE!!!" I wiggled in the chair I was tied to, trying to break free. "Why are u doing this??? Why r u killing the memes???? Is it because u wanna be hip with the kids????"

Hillartree laughed a spooky scary laugh, sending shivers down my spine !!!!! "NO OF COURSE NOT U SILLY GOOSE!!! I'm trying to shut down meme high 4 GOOD!!!"

"But y"

"because I despise your principal!!!" Hillary whined, crossing her arms.

"What??? You mean... ADONALD HITTRUMP??????" I gasped in horror. Adonald Hitrump was the principal of Meme High, and he was the love child of Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler!! But he was actually pretty chill compared to his parents LMAO. Adonald wanted to finish what Adolf had started....

By becoming in artist!!! Instead, he became a principal, but he is also the art teacher!!!!11!!

"y tho he's pretty chill" I asked.

"BECAUSE I WASNT INVITING TO THE THREESOME!!!" Clinton whined.

"what"

"The threesome between Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler!!! I wanted to give them the succ because they are the ultimate daddies 😫😫💦💦💯💯💯🍆🍆" Hillary explained.

"Lmao fam that's lit AF 😂😂💯💯👌🏻👌🏻" I said.

"Ikr, ANYWAYS, because I was left out I took over all form of social media to rUIN THEIR LOVECHILD'S CREATION, MEME HIGH MUHAHAHAHHAA" king of the hill-ary Clinton laughed an evil laugh. "AND NOW YOU SHALL PERISH, EDD-SAN"

"NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I screeched.

To be continued...

(LMAO was that a good chapter or what???? This story is getting good! Make sure to leave a like, comment, and subscribe if you are enjoying this FANFICTION!!!)