Prologue

2 years ago

"So what's your plan ? " Tsunami asked as she rose from the water. Starflight was startled to the sound of Tsunami rising from the water. Clay turned and was relived that Tsunami made it alright, and knowing that she had to leave Riptide to take care of Jaws. "Well I've already found a place for me and Peril to settle", Clay announced to continue the group meeting. "But Clay you do know that if you tried to... you know 'have kids' it's hard to tell what the dragnet's would look like" stated Starflight. "Shut up Starflight , look at Sunny, she turned out fine just the way she is" snapped Glory at Starflight to remind him of Sunny's parents.
" I know , but think of the mutations in the genes and what the dragnet's would look like " responded Starflight.
" I think they would be just as handsome as Clay and beautiful as Peril" Sunny clammed like the cheerful Sandwing she was.

*

***********************************

"So do we know the location to were Clay and Peril shall stay" questioned a dark figure in the shadows of the trees. "Not yet, but my men are still on high alert and ready to inform us when they find their settlement" responded a slim skywing standing in the moon light. They stood there in quiet conversation at the edge of the Rainforest Kingdom. "Now I suppose that your men know what to do when they have visual of the couple, correct?" questioned the dark figure.
" Yes, they do know what to do when they have visual of them.", responded the skywing. "Good , we don't what them to have any dragonets now do we" hissed the the nightwing as he walked forth to the skywing.