Chapter 72: Flying to Tokyo

I'm sorry I didn't mention the ring in the last chapter. There's a picture of it above!

   You wake up that morning with your body fuzed together with Dan's. Your leg wraps the side of his torso. You arms are around him and his arms are holding you close. Honestly you could stay like that forever but you need to get ready. You kiss Dan to wake him up.

"I like it when you do that." He says in a low sleepy voice.

"You're cute. Now get up, we're going to Tokyo!"

You get off of Dan and you both get up. You look at the ring on your finger. It's still hard to believe that you're married. Dans was a simple silver band with similar diamonds encrusted into it. He keeps glancing at his too.

Dan unplugs his laptop from the wall and tosses it into his black backpack. You grab your laptop and chargers and other shit you will need. Zoe packed all your clothes yesterday. Phil did the same for Dan.

"Hey (Y/N), we have till around 6 to do nothing. Wanna go out?"

"Sounds good!"

You and Dan finish packing. Dan hands you your coat and grabs his own. You slip on some boots and head outside. Dan slips his hand in yours as you leave the building. The cold fall air burns your cheeks a bit but you didn't mind. Your hand fits into Dans perfectly. The sky was overcast like it almost was in London but you almost felt like light was radiating off of you and Dan.

He brings you into a Primark store. The mood inside the store was relaxed. You were surrounded by warm coloured clothing.

"Go pick some stuff out." Dan says pushing you forward.

"Dan you don't have to. The ring I'm wearing must've cost a fortune."

"(Y/N) I have more money than I know what to do with. Go pick out some clothes for Tokyo"

You nod and pull him along.

"You need to help me."

You spent time looking around the store. Dan helped you pick out 4 different outfits for Tokyo. When you were in the back section of the store Dan pulled up something.

"Hey babe what about this?"

You look up to see Dan holding a leather tank top. Dan burst into laughter when he saw your facial expressions.

"No way in hell I'm wearing that."

Dan just laughed and pulled you into the changing room. The both of you were in a fit of uncontrollable giggles. He unzips your jacket and pulls off your shirt.

"I don't want to wear it!!" You whine.

"Sorry just wear it."

You allow him to put the tank top on you. It was so incredibly chafing it made you cringe. The only thing that you enjoyed was the way Dan's eyes raked down your body.

"I approve." Dan whispers and kisses your cheek.

"Okay now get this bin bag off my body."

Dans fingers slip down too the hem and starts pulling it off. It got stuck every two seconds. After 5 minutes of tugging and chafing you get it off. Leather clothing isn't your thing.

Dan ended up buying you £250 worth of clothing. You said you'd pay him back but he kept saying no. You bounce around a few more shops and bought Dan and Phil some things. Dan said that you could go get Zoe something too as a thank you for the wedding. You decided to go into a trinket shop and found the cutest little pug figurine. You got her that and a gift card to Starbucks.