Chapter 74: Tokyo Day Two

You woke up at 5:00am. This time off defence was gonna kill you. Dan's arms were wrapped around you so you decided to stay there and think of what to do today. Dan and Phil's Japan vlog came to mind. But he's already been to all those places. Hmm. You think and think but nothing really good came to mind. Tokyo is just too big for one week. After about a half hour Dan wakes up too.

"Good morning." He says stretching out.

"Good morning!!" You reply. "Do you know what you want to do today?"

"Well I know what I want to do the last day right before we go home."

"That's really helpful."

Dan chuckles, "I can take you to the places Duncan and Mimi took me and Phil?"

"Okay if you want to."

He kisses the top of your head and gets up. You lay in the incredibly soft bedding and he goes to take a shower. It was so early but you were completely energised. It was still a bit dark outside.

After a few minutes of doing nothing you decided to get dressed. Your suitcase was filled with black, grey and white. Dan was starting to rub off on you. You settled for a black shirt with gold stars and black skinny jeans. After you got dressed you thought it would be a good idea to be a cheeky little shit and hide Dan's straighteners. You shoved them into the bottom of your bag underneath all your clothes and shoes.

Dan comes out of the shower with a goer around his waist. His hobbit hair was slightly dry and you absolutely adored it. You run up and play with the damp curls. It was hard for you to stretch up to them but you did. How could he hate the curls!? They were so cute and they looked perfect on him.

"Stahp with the curls." Dan moaned pushing your hand away. "Lemme straighten my hair."

You pout. You wanted him to keep them for a day. You sit down and wrap your legs around his feet and hug his leg.

"If this towel falls while you do this, you're fucked." He laughs looking down on you.

"It's not like I haven't seen it before." You remark with a cheeky grin.

He starts walking with you on his foot. He goes over to his suitcase and starts rummaging around. Soon he starts to realise that his straighteners weren't in there.

"Where the hell did they go!? I packed them for sure!" He says, anger thick in his voice.

He continues to look in the bag and you're still hugged to his leg. You were a bit scared because he was so angry.

"Dan, just go for one day. I'm sure nobody here even knows us."

"Get off my leg." He says. He didn't sound angry but you still got off.

You stood up facing him. He tilts your chin up so you're eye to eye.

"I am not leaving this hotel room until you tell me where you out my straighteners."

You giggle and look away, you're still going to be a cheeky shit. You pull Dan's towel down and run into the bathroom.

"(Y/N) I'm gonna kill you." He mutters.

You realised you forgot to lock the door. He comes in and snatches you from behind.

"Give me my straighteners."

"You have to earn it."

He flips you around and kisses you. He shoves you into the wall and deepens the kiss. You wrap your arms around his neck and his slip down to your bum.

"Jump." He says into the kiss.

You do as he says and hop up. He lifts you and you swing your legs around his torso. Now you're face you face with your lips still locked. He pushes you into he wall even more if that was even possible. He kisses across your cheek and down your neck. He uses one hand to pull your shirt aside and starts sucking at the base of your neck. You moan in pleasure as he leaves a mark. Dan kisses back up your neck and to your lips then pulls away. You were still tingling in pleasure. You probably looked dazed.

"You can get them back now." You whisper.

He looked very satisfied with himself. He puts you down and go to your suitcase and bend down to pull out the straighteners. Dan smacks your bum and you laugh. You hand him the straighteners and pull down his towel one last time.

"Goodnes Dan your butt is so white."

He glares at you and picked up the towel before walking but naked back to the bathroom. Fucking tease.

You lay on the bed and run your fingers over the mark he gave you. Dan doesn't normally give you those.

*skippy skip to when you're roaming Japan.*

"(Y/N) come here this place is perfect!"

He pulls you into a shop. Your eyes were greeted with so much Japanese stuff you could cry. There was anime merch, Pokémon stuff, hello kitty things. You were in heaven. Dan comes across a mouse pad where the Anime's girls boobs were the rest for your wrist.

"Hah I don't need this anymore." Dan cheekily remarks.

"Yup you got mine."

"Yay boobs!" Dan whisper yells.

You get out of that store with 4 bags and Dan with 2. Dan pulls you into another shop and you can't believe he did. It was a sex toy shop.

"Seriously Dan?" You were slightly turned on by it

"Yes seriously. You're getting punished for stealing my straighteners."

He snatches some handcuffs off a shelf. He also grabs a gag and blindfold and checks out. You kinda wanted to die but then you couldn't wait to get back.

By the end of the day you and Dan bought so much stuff it probably won't fit into your suitcase. You ate at a traditional Japanese restaurant chop sticks and all for dinner. Once you get back at the hotel, neither of you held back.

As soon as Dan shuts the door his lips crash with yours. You already a start pulling off his shirt.  This was going to be some fifty shades of grey shit. He strips down and you do the same.

"Go lay on the bed." He says in a voice that did thing a to you.

He locks the door and checks the balcony. Even though no one can see he closes the curtains. He pulls the stuff out of the bag.

"If you get scared just say so."

You nod. You weren't scared a bit.

He ties the blindfold around your eyes and handcuffs you to the bedpost. His lips connect with yours and you slide legs around his hips. You couldn't help let out a moan.

"Shut up. I'm not afraid to gag you."

With that voice alone could have turned you on.