Contest 1 Winners

Well done to everyone who entered contest one, but sadly there can only be one winner.

Firstly I want to give a huge thank you to my assistant judge who will also be judging future contests (hopefully) cutegirlAK47  thanks you've been a great help.

Onto the winners;

The prizes
First Prize: Fifteen Likes (You can specify story, I can give up to two likes on one post as I have two accounts), Two shout outs, Two Follows, A comment, A read of a book with feedback, your entry in the winners book and guest judge on next contest.

Second Prize: Ten likes (You can specify story, I can give up to two likes on one post as I have two accounts), A shout out, One follow, A comment, A read of a book with feedback.

Third Prize: Five likes (You can specify story, I can give up to two likes on one post as I have two accounts), A follow, A comment, A read of a book, (views)

Winners

Okay, so without further ado.

First place; @SusiePearce
You were the only one who used the third prompt, your story was consistent and I loved the ending! It was funny, you developed your characters well and I liked the subtlety of the bullying, no one could really tell how it effected her. Maybe you could develop this further into a novel! Some of the plot didn't match up, such as the tent - where did that come in, but it was a good idea, I think you may have rushed it a little which confused things.

Second Place; @sealife_turtles
Your poem was original, it had a surprising plot twist and we both found it enjoyable to read. With future poems, make sure each stanza is interesting and keeps the story moving. A few of those stanzas could have been edited out.

Third Place; @universerainbows
Your ending was a little on the rushed side but the story was great. Remember short stories don't always need many characters, if your going to make it really short perhaps only develop one or two key characters. The story was great, the grammar and formatting were correct, and it was a good read. If you feel inspired to continue with it, why not lengthen it a little, and go into more detail.

Well done again for all the entries. If you didn't place, there's always next time, so keep tuned for the next contest.