Contest 2 - July 28th-August 4th

For this weeks contest, I really want to focus on developing one character. Now this is a hard one and requires a bit of thought, but don't let that out you off. So here is your mission:

Your story is set in a single room. You can choose a character (it can be first or third person) and develop them. I don't want a single other character in the direct storyline. You can mention other characters or include them in flashbacks.

Please don't have too many flashbacks, the centre of the story needs to be the room and the character.

Think about:

Who is your character, what is their name, what do they look like?

Where do they come from, what is their back story, why are they there?

Where are they?

Family and friends,

Childhood flashbacks perhaps.

It's not much to go on but you can do it.

Please either start a new book, title it Writing Contest Entries Tag it #writingcontestentries54321 and title the chapter Contest Two. Or,mid you already have a book from the last contest, just make a new chapter called Contest Two.

Entry Form

At the top of your chapter you need an entry form as follows:
You can make up a fake persona if you don't want to tell me your name.

Name:
Contest: 2

And then place your entry below.

Deadlines

Ugh I hate these timezones so from now one: Get it in by your midnight of the 4th August. I'll judge 24 hours later than my midnight, so there's definitely time for all of you. (Sneaky late entries can still be accepted as long as I haven't already judged it.)

I guess that's all, except for one hearty GOOD LUCK!