General Issues

Sleepless nights, a few minutes' long distance calls, and thinking of happy memories when you were together, this are the things you will experience when you're in a long distance relationships. . Being away from your love ones for a very long time makes us feel that life is just so unfair. Why it should be us? This is the usually question every person asked when they are parted from their love ones, all of them think that life is unfair to them to experience such depression like living away from their love ones. But don't you think that if life is so unfair to all doesn't it makes life really fair? People make decision that makes them regret at the end, but somehow this decision makes them learned something. In the first place why choose being away from them; is it because of poverty or just to improve the way of living? And didn't both of you decide for it? It is normal to feel lonely for a quiet time and to miss them because it is part of being away but don't consume all your time and effort thinking about it. Why not taking the positive side? Make recreational activities and hobbies to get rid of the unwanted thoughts and feelings. Cause in the end you will realize that all of this is part of our life. There are times that we experienced happiness, loneliness, wants and contentment. And always remember everything or everyone who goes away might come back later....