Chapter 1

In the process of the forming a group to defeat the darkness, the reformed lands decide to get people that have certain elements that allow the to combat the darkness. They believed that the areas they are looking for are a leader that can guide a group through the worst of situations and come back with endurance. Secondly they are looking for a warrior of great strength. Can take on the biggest of enemies making them crumble. Third is the character of agility. A being whose able to go against the grain; having much energy to make the dead exhausted. The last is the intelligence, a being who has vast knowledge of the playing field. One that dedicates their every being to the word and absorb it's meaning.
The reformed lands find highly capable talents but decide on four. They are Zane, Shaun, Kelvin, and James who are chosen for their abilities. They have been given their word to go forth and defeat the darkness.

   Zane: We were given out word to change the tide of the situation. Get good sleep for the long journey up north.
    Kelvin: hope I get paid with riches for my dues. I expect a landslide of gold at my head, enough to last for years on end.
   Shaun: This is for the people, not your personal gain. You should be happy with a bed and food you thief. Crazy to even think they let felons go on with important tasks. Probably switch tides for two pennies. Ha ha ha!
   Kelvin: who cares I'm getting paid. You can't do nothing about it, just whine to your mother.
   Zane: Be quiet it's time to for sleep!!
   James: Thank you

At the crack of dawn the group go up north to get closer to their destination. They meet other travelers running.

Traveler: Help!! Monster attacking send assistance.
Zane: What's wrong were here from the reformed lands.
Traveler: thank the heavens; we need your help to fight these demons attacking the people. It'll be greatly appreciated.
Shaun: We're going to help just lead us to them.
Walking towards the area they see some demons and began attacking.
James: Alright I know what type of demons these are. Their weak spots are their stomachs. Attack there!
Zane: Everyone hear that, hit the stomachs and keep your guard up. I believe the demons are going to hit hard.
Rest: Right!!!!!!
Fighting the demons Zane is hit on the shoulder
Shaun: Your alright, their blood on you.
Zane: Yeah I'm good just keep fighting
Kelvin: Fighting like this is going to get us killed.
They defeated the demons and rewarded for their actions.
   Kelvin: This is charity pay, where's the mountain of dough.
   Zane: We are here to fight the darkness. Individual wealth comes last if any.
   James: In this area this seems a reasonable amount due to their poverty. Being attack can leave you without money.
   Shaun: Who cares, helping the weak is a better reward than money. Look at the smiles on their faces as we helped them. It's better than money.
   The group move farther to the north. They spot a camp of thieves.
   Kelvin: Hold.. Be quiet this is a theives camp.
    James: They seem to be preparing to attack someone.
   Shaun : We should stop them before they began their assault.
   Zane: Fighting them is out of the question, I don't want any casualties on our end. Battling the darkness is our mission getting sidetrack wastes time. Also, we don't know if their going to cause harm to any individuals.
   James: Killing people on looks is bad morals and can leave a negative imprint.
   Shaun: They're thieves killing is completely justified for a greater good.
   Zane: Taking lives are hard to cope. Lets continue.
   Shaun: I don't care I'm fighting.
   Shaun goes to the thieves camp to go fight them. Knocking out one of the men, he realizes that they were not thieves. The people were a band of outcast in poverty struck areas. Shaun gets put into holding for his actions.
Shaun: This is crazy, just a simple misunderstanding. It's just my instinct.
Zane: Attacking without reasoning isn't accepted. This has brought shame to our cause.
    James: We heroes not villains
    Kelvin: I'd say it's my fault, oh wait it's not! Ha ha ha!
    Zane: I'll talk to the people and try to get you out. No more screw ups.
   James: Hope for best, prepare for worse.
   Looking for a way to get the villagers to cooperate the remaining crew seek to get Shaun out.
   Kelvin: Asking for forgiveness is putting coins in their pockets.
   James: Hope we can pull this off.
   Zane: We are a group, we assist our members as brothers. We are one one the field and out of it.
   Kelvin: Yeah
   James: Yes
    The group find a person of relevance. Their voices were heard but rejected. They were willing to do what was needed. The person wanted a fee for work. Paid in full everything seemed to go smoothly though they were still curious.
   Kelvin: Pockets filling low
   Zane: Doesn't matter, be ready for anything.
   James: I see what you mean. Something doesn't seem right. It feels like they're planing something. Right...
   Kelvin: Kinda, it felt to easy. Might get kicked out.
   They get word from the person and he tells them that when your friend is out you have to leave immediately. The residents don't take kindly to higher ups lackeys. People who work for them usually abuse their power. They get Shaun out and start to leave.
   Kelvin: Gotta go

To be continued