Chapter 32: Justice

Sasuke Uchiha

I woke up almost drowning when they poured a bucket of cold water over my face to discover that I was still tied to this chair. I damned Naruto again for bringing me here. Didn't I tell him that I didn't want to come back? Could that imbecile really not imagine what they did to traitors? They tortured you until you declared all your crimes to decide your death.

I shook my head and judging how tired I was, I knew they hadn't let me sleep much. In here, there was no light or windows. I couldn't tell what time it was or if it was day or night. I couldn't tell how much time had passed or how much I've slept, I knew nothing. Only a faint light from a torch illuminated the place when they let in a tall man with a macabre face.

He grabbed a chair and sat in front of me, looking at me smugly and feeling superior over me but I didn't feel him as superior. I was an Uchiha, if he untied my hands I would destroy him. If I had a bit of strength, he'd be begging for mercy before the blade of my katana. Surely I wouldn't have any mercy for him, so I'd kill him and feel nothing.

"Well, well." He commented with a smirk. "Sasuke Uchiha in one of my cells, what an honor. Are you going to tell me what I want to know?"

"No." I told him directly although I didn't know what exactly he wanted to know.

He punched me so hard that I spat blood on the floor. I licked my lips to note the metallic taste and I think he busted my lip.

"You killed your brother?" He asked me.

"Yes." I told him, smiling. "And I'll kill you, too, when I get out of here."

I received another punch and once again spat blood but it didn't matter; I grinned and although I felt the blood on my lips, I didn't care. I lifted my head with all my Uchiha pride and looked at him like I looked at every other person I was going to kill- with hate and superiority.

"Don't look at me like that." He told me, but I didn't stop. "I said stop looking at me like that!" He punched me so hard that the chair fell and I hit my head against the floor. I think I was bleeding. "Where is your team?" He asked.

My head hurt too much and now I couldn't focus my sight from the impact. I saw things blurry and if they were telling me something, I wasn't sure if I was hearing well what they were saying. I had been a bit disoriented from the impact. I noted something falling over me, soaking me and from the odor, I could tell they were urinating over me while hearing them laugh. I couldn't tell exactly how many people there were or how many were doing this to me because I couldn't see well, everything was blurry.

They lifted up the chair when they finished and that man began asking something I couldn't understand well so he had to repeat it but it's just that... my head was spinning, I couldn't hear well. I heard a loud ringing in my ear and I tried shaking my head to try to focus. I think they were asking something about Naruto.

"Asshole." Was what came out my mouth as I heard that name. "I'll kill him." I told them. "I'll kill you all. I'll slice you all up like I did with Hidan and abandon your remains in the desert for the vultures to feed on."

"You still feel like playing with us, Sasuke?"

"Don't call me that." I told him, smirking. "To you, I am an Uchiha."

"You and your pride." The one that looked like the boss told me as he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. "I'm going to take away that pride of yours." He told me as he laughed. "I'll make you my bitch. You'll end up begging for my cock like the slut you are."

"Dare touch me and I'll cut it off." I threatened.

"Grab him." He ordered while they untied me and immobilized me, putting me on my knees and pushing my head down on the cold floor. I felt a foot on my cheek, keeping my from moving my head.

I felt how they pulled my pants down and someone placed themselves behind me, touching my member with one of their gross hands while I tried moving around to impede it.

"Have you ever seen the cock of an Uchiha?" He asked with a smirk towards the boss while the rest smiled as they said no. He took off my undergarments, leaving it out in the open while I tried to struggle against them. "There you have it." He said. "It's no surprise to me why you have such a big pride, small cock Sasuke."

"I've told you to not call me that." I threatened again.

"Alright, bitch." He spat and that is when I tried struggling harder to hit him but I couldn't, every one held me down. "Who wants to suck the whore's cock?" He asked teasingly and suddenly I felt how someone began putting it in their mouth.

I tried resisting the moans, biting my bruised lip while the boss touched my ass over and over again, smacking it as if it excited him. I was shocked as I felt his tongue play around my entrance to lubricate me and I knew he wanted to fuck me. I tried to impede it but I then felt his fingers inside and I couldn't help but scream.

"That's right, slut, scream. Nobody's ever entered you, right?" He asked me teasingly. "Of course not, an Uchiha never lets anybody put it in, you're the ones to stick it in, Uchiha pride." he said. "But today, you're going to feel what it's like to have a good cock inside you."

"Then you'll have to go look for a better cock." I told him, smiling. "Because yours is so small, I can't even feel it."

Someone punched me in the stomach while I felt how they switched mouths on my member and the boss began putting his cock inside me. I couldn't avoid screaming, especially when he went deep inside, dilating me to the fullest.

"Is that all you got?" I smirked at him. "Then I'm sure you won't miss it when I cut it off." I threatened again and he began to laugh while he began moving.

"Look, guys. I'm fucking an Uchiha." He commented as he smirked. "He's going to be a good bitch. I'll come everyday for you, slut, until you end up begging me yourself to put it in you."

"When I get out of here, I'm going to torture you until you beg me to cut off that mini excuse you call a cock!" I shouted at him.

"Of course, the Uchiha only likes the Uzumaki's cock." He shouted and I was paralyzed to hear that because just now I felt hate towards Naruto for having me brought here. I didn't understand how I couldn't have killed him because I had even dreamt of that idiot.

"Bring me the Uzumaki and I'll rip him to pieces in front of you." I yelled at him, trying not to moan with his penetrating although it didn't take long for him to pull out of me and have them take their foot off my face to bring me up and leave me kneeling before him.

"Open that mouth of his." He told them and one of them grabbed my mandible, opening my mouth without letting me close it.

He put his member inside my mouth and now I could see better. I saw the others who had entered with him masturbate in front of me while they observed the scene. I gagged from his member and they didn't let me close my mouth to spit all the saliva that had accumulated.

He pulled it out of me so I could spit everything out but once again grabbed me to introduce it back in. I swear I would've bitten him if that asshole hadn't been holding my mouth open and I think that's why he ordered them to keep it open; even he knew that I'd bite him and I'd tear it off from biting if necessary.

"Swallow, bitch. Swallow everything, I know you like it."

He pulled it out of my mouth and let everyone else who had been masturbating release their liquid over me, covering me whole. When they finished, they fixed themselves and left telling me they'd be back tomorrow to see if I wanted to cooperate more and for once tell them the information they were looking for.

Perhaps it was from the adrenaline at the moment, but when I began to relax, everything hurt. My head, especially, from the impact. I knew that I was still bleeding and I was beginning to fall asleep... or I was fainting, I don't really know, but my vision clouded even more every time until I couldn't handle keeping my eyes open.