Never stop chasing you

I reluctantly stopped and turned towards Reid. “what?” I asked he caught up to me and asked “want to have breakfast together?” I groaned and stormed away from him. “what?” he asked keeping up this time. “don’t you get it?” I asked he raised a brow. “I. Don’t. like. You. Get it? I’ve been avoiding you like the plague since first year.” I stated and walked away. He stood there. I pictured a confused face. I smiled and then heard “wait up Lily!” Ugh! I took off in a dead run. I ran all the way to the food court that served breakfast. I smiled and got my food I sat by the window and began to eat. As I sat there Reid joined me. “hi.” He stated with a smile. “what do you not get?” I asked. He smirked and said “the you not liking me part.” I glared and said “not ever girl is going to fall all over you Reid. Especially not me.” he smirked and stated “well I can change that.” I rolled my eyes and said “no you can’t.” he smirked and asked “is that a challenge?” I groaned and stated “no.” I looked out the window seeing two birds flying together. I smiled and reached into my bag writing down some lyrics. You see I like to sing and write my own songs.

As I wrote Reid looked at the book. “songs?” he asked I looked up at him with a glare. “back off Garwin.” I growled he shivered and smiled. “oooh feisty.” He stated. “seriously?” I asked he nodded. “what will it take you to leave me alone.” I stated. “dieing.” He answered. I snapped my book shut and picked up my tray “that can be arranged.” I stated and walked to a different table. Kate Tunney and Sarah Wenham walked in with Ann and the other boys. They sat with Reid who just kept looking at me.  god dam why me! I finished eating and walked out of the cafeteria. I turned and shouted “see you in class Ann!” she waved and smiled at me. I walked straight to class and sat in the top row. As I sat there I heard giggling. I looked down seeing the group walking in. Reid looked right at me and ran up the stairs. I bolted down the other ones and sat in a different seat. He ran after me. god dam it all! I ran away and Ann started to laugh. “why can’t I sit next to you?” Reid asked. The guys looked amused. “because I don’t want you too.” I answered. Ann was laughed so hard. Reid raised a brow at me and I rolled my eyes. Kate and Sarah were holding back there laughs.

“you two are so cute.” Kate stated I glared at her. “were not.” I growled, he smirked and ran after me until most of the seats were taking. I could just picture the kids in class watching Reid Garwin chasing Lily Ryder thinking. What the hell? I sat in a seat on the edge next to Ann. Tyler laughed as Reid sat next to him. The whole class he just watched me.. why me!!! I sighed and put my head on my books. Ann patted my back and said “it can’t be that bad.” I picked up my head and glared at her. She smiled and I rolled my eyes. The bell rang and I bolted out the door as fast as I could. I heard him shout “Lily wait up!” I booked it threw the crowd of kids. I made it to class and guess what he was at it again. This went on threw out the day. I don’t think I ever ran this much in class before.  After the last class before lunch I booked it out a few minutes early and teacher allows me and shouted “slow down Ryder!!” I did and walked into the cafeteria. I got my tray and headed outside. I sat by my favorite tree at the picnic table and opened my song book. No way Reid will find me here.

Finally peace and quiet. As I ate writing in my book I heard “hey girly having fun today?” Ann asked. I groaned and said “no. do I smell good or something today that he noticed me? what the hell happened to me being invisible?” she shrugged and sat by me. “well you might want to hide here he comes.” I growled and said “no this is my table I’m not running from it I’ll just suffer.” She smiled and the whole group sat at the table even pulled another over. “I didn’t know we could eat outside.” Sarah stated I smiled were really not suppose to but I get to because teachers think I’m a good little girl. As we ate Reid kept watching me and scooting a little closer. I glared at him then heard “why are you out here.” I leaned back and the teacher smiled. “oh Miss Ryder these are your friends?” I nodded and he said “ok just make sure your inside before class.” I nodded and he walked away smiling. “Lily is a teacher pet when it comes to school but other wise she’s a player. It’s funny they treat her like she’s gold.” I shrugged and grabbed one of her potatoes. “Hey!” she shouted. I smiled and bit it holding it back for her. She glared and crossed her arms. Tyler put his potato on her tray. Oooh so cute. I loved seeing Ann happy. “so Lily what are you doing this coming up break?” Kate asked. Pogue smirked at her and kissed her cheek.

“well I’m going to the farm.” Ann dropped her mouth. “I wanna come!!” she said I smiled my family are ranchers in Texas but we have a horse breeding ground up here. “you know your allowed it’s open to the public but public can’t ride.” She smiled and said “I call angel!” I shrugged and said “as long as I get Diablo.” She rolled her eyes “that thing is crazy I don’t know why you ride it.” She stated. I smiled and replied “because he’s wild.” She laughed and pushed my shoulder. “you need no more wild in your life.” She glanced at Reid. I glared and she laughed. “your face is priceless right now.” I crossed my arms and turned my face away from her then laughed. She smiled and said “so this weekend I know of a party.” I instantly light up. “do tell.” I stated.

~Reid~

I swear Lily was made for me. she’s everything I want in a girl, funny, unique, beautiful, hot! Man I was going to die without her, so glad I was late for the dorm last night. I watched as she talked with Lily about this party and what they were going to wear she was talking about tight jeans that hugged her already hot body and a black T. I knew one thing I was going to whatever party she was. I don’t care if she thinks I’m a stalker. I’ll never stop chasing her. I watched as she finished eating and cleaned her tray in the trash can. She turned to Ann and said “I’ll see you.” Ann nodded and I watched her leave. My heart felt heavy then I heard “man Reid you got it bad for her.” I turned to Pogue who said it. “shut up man.” I replied. He shrugged and then Kate said “I told you she’s exactly like Reid in every way but a girl.” I smirked and swallowed the other half of my burger. I threw out the rest and ran after Lily.