why me

I ran to my next class with Reid still after me. I mean come on! I reached the class and we went threw it again. Running up and down the steps. I swear someone play pop-goes-the-weasel. I sighed and sat down once there was a single empty seat. Reid sat behind me and I watched the teacher. During his speech Reid flicked my hair. He did it twice, three times. Four… five… six… I clenched my fists, he did it again. “stop it.” I whispered. “then talked to me.” he replied. “later.” I stated “no.” he countered. “your going to get in trouble.” I stated “oh you care.” He retorted. “Mr. Garwin!” the teacher announced. “yes sir?” Reid asked. “why pray tell are you bothering miss Ryder today?” I smiled and the teacher had his cold eyes on Reid. “um well…” Reid tried to explain. “now, now. Mr Garwin I will have to give you detention for disrupting my class. Unless you leave miss Ryder alone.”

He nodded and he went back to teaching his class. I looked over my shoulder Reid had his arms crossed and was leaning back in his chair. “told you.” I whispered. He smirked and I wrote down notes. Threw every class I had it was Reid bothering me, pestering me, annoying me in anyway possible. He wouldn’t let up one bit! He was throwing paper balls at my desk in the last class of the day. Three minutes… I kept thinking. Boink… another paper ball… boink…. Another…. Two minutes…. Boink… boink… boink… one minute… boink… boink…boink… RIIINNNGGG! I bolted out of my seat and was down the hall by the time he hit the door way. I ran to the dorms and changed out of the stupid school uniform. I took a deep breath if he was going to do this for the whole week I’m changing my classes. I changed into a pair of jeans and a black t. I walked out of the dorm as Reid was heading my way. He was still in uniform. He saw me and smiled. “Lily!” he shouted I was running down the dorm stairs by the time he was at my door. I ran to my car and peeled out of there. I sighed once I was sure I lost him. I pulled up to nikki’s I walked in and over to the pool tables. I challenged the guy who looked the richest. He looked me up and down. “sure but you better not cry when I win.” He stated I smirked and said “ok.” We began to play he broke.

~Anna~

I walked into Nikki’s with Tyler and the gang. I saw Lily playing pool. Reid was looking around trying to spot his new found hobby of Lily. He didn’t see her and I smiled she got away for now. “dam where is she?” he asked himself. Tyler smirked and asked “what’s with you and her? All of a sudden?” Reid continued to look around. “I don’t know since I first looked into her eyes it’s like nothing else. Like I’ve known her all my life.” Tyler looked to Caleb and he nodded. Pogue then said “well go check the book you watch him.” Tyler nodded and I walked towards the pool table. As I walked Reid ran ahead of me. “Lil.” He stated she looked to him and hit her head on the pool table. “can we do this later?” she asked he just leaned on the table and watcher her. I smirked this was my new entertainment. I watched as Lily won and Reid took a pool stick. “I’ll make a bet with you.” She looked up at him away from counting her winnings. “go on.” She stated “you win against me and I’ll stop bothering you in class. I win you go on a date with me.” I was shocked… wow. Lily smirked and said “deal but it’s just one date and no sex.” He nodded and smiled they set up the pool table.

~Caleb~

Pogue and I were looking threw the damnation book on Reid when I came across this story. Reid’s ancestor Gin Garwin fell in love with a wiccan woman, Nayomi Ryder… she wasn’t attracted to him at first but he warmed into her heart. They were set to be married but her family moved them far away before the wedding night. Gin was furious and used the last bit of power to cast a spell upon himself. When Nayomi’s descendant meets Gin’s they will be forever entwined and if Gin’s descendant doesn’t get her to love him back by the time he ascends, the power will consume his soul and he will die. I was in shock if Reid didn’t get Lily to love him back Reid was going to die when he ascends. Pogue looked at me and said “shit.” I nodded and we ran back to the car. Pogue got on his bike while I headed to nikki’s I dialed Tyler.“hello?” Tyler answered. “dude Reid needs Lily to lover him back or he’s going to die!” I stated. “WHAT!” Tyler shouted.

~Lily~

I took my shot after Tyler had his shout out. Reid looked at him then turned back to me he smirked and took his shot. Now we were both down to the eight ball. “eight ball corner right pocket.” I called he smirked and then in walked Caleb and Pogue. They headed to our table and I heard Tyler say “if she wins Reid leaves her along, if he wins she goes on a date with him.” Caleb sighed and I aimed my shot. I took it and watched as the ball rolled towards my pocket….