Chapter One

His lips on yours had always been a big turn on but this time your body needed him like it needed oxygen, unconditionally. You had just cleared the area and were pressed into a tree, his hips grinding into yours as he fumbled with your belt just before snatching your jeasns down. You shimmied out of your panties and he was all over you once he was naked, carrying you a few feet to lean over his bike. He took a second to listen before he pressed his cock into your entrance and placed his hand over you mouth so you didn't attract any unwanted attention, you were always quick about your sex when danger was near but that's what made it so interesting. He began to buck his hips in shallow little thrusts that connected his tip with your gspot every time, you gripped onto the seat and dug your nails into the plastic as his hips slammed into yours with a furiosity that had you crying out into his palm and squeezing your pussy around his cock.

"Nggh, fuck you feel good doll." He moaned and placed a hand on your lower back as his dick began to throb within your slick heat, you practically screamed his name a moment later as your orgasm ripped through your body and sent your world white with pleasure. He gritted his teeth against a loud moan as his knees buckled, he braced himself against the bike and leaned over your back as he pumped his cum into you.

"That was good baby doll, I'll have to bring you with me more often. You make good company." He joked as he pulled his softening cock from your pussy, the two of you dressed again and headed off back to the prison.