We Have Chemistry

"Now all you have to do is put two drops into the beaker and the chemicals should react." Mr. Hamilton instructed us. We were currently mixing random ,but safe chemicals to experiment with. Since Michael was new and Cammie was the best student in this class, she was his new partner. And you know who I was paired with out of everyone.

Yes. The one and only. Jerk Hemmings.

"So Tessa, how have you been?" "You are really gonna ask me after what you did to me." "It was a mistake." "Sure sticking your dick up a hoe was truly a mistake." He rolled his eyes. I slammed the beaker down to where some people heard it. "Look Hemmings," I poked him in the chest. "I'm not trying to pick a fight ,but you are making it so hard to not fight you."

"Admit it," he brushed his fingers on my cheek. "you still love me. We still have that chemistry babe." I grabbed his wrist and twisted it making him cry out. "Shit you bitch!" He whisper-shouted.

Michael walked over to us while Mr. Hamilton talked to Cammie. "She's not a bitch." I let go of his arm. "Stay out of this punk." Luke towered over Michael just a bit ,but Michael didn't seem fazed.

"I don't have time for this. Let's get back to work." Luke continued on mixing while Michael let out his breath and walked back to his table.

☀︎

Finally after what happened in science, Ashton, Calum, Cammie, Michael, Roxy, and I had home economics along with Maria and Luke.

"Well we will be in pairs today because we will be starting the cooking section!"

Ms. Angel was pretty excited about this. She always comes up with crazy recipes for us to try. "Since we have two new students, I will let them pick their partners. "I choose Michael." "Well that's easier than I thought. Ok everyone find a partner and let's get started."

Ashton paired up with Cammie of course as I paired with Calum.

"So here is the recipe you will be doing." She handed pieces of paper to everyone. "We are making cake?" "Yup now hop to it."

☀︎

"That was the best class ever!" Roxy squealed. She had frosting around her lips along with a blue tongue. "Wait until dance practice!" Cammie was pretty excited Roxy was on the dance team already. "And that starts in ten minutes." We pulled Roxy away from the guys as she told Michael to tell their parents she will be staying after.

"Hey my darlings. Go change and meet me on the football field. Coach Young is gonna let us practice our routine to the football team."

We went to go change in the bathroom.

"Why did ms. Tanya have to let us practice in front of the whole football team?" I groaned. "Exactly, and the fact that Will and Luke will be watching. Gross." Cammie and I dreaded dancing in front of those imbeciles. "Um whose Will?" Roxy asked getting our attention. "This guy who was obssessed with me last year while I was dating Ashton. I think he still is though like boy why you so obssessed with me."

All of us laughed ,but ended when Maria came in. She scoffed at us and went into a stall. "Bet she is wearing booty shorts again." Cammie whispered. Roxy giggled which was pretty cute. "I think we need to go."

♣︎

Dancing in front of the football team was one of the worst experiences ever. Not only did Luke stared at me, Maria almost fought me, Roxy was being hit on by Francis, and Will was ogling over Cammie. At least the routine went well.

Cammie, Roxy, and I walked towards my car until we heard Francis yelling Roxy's name. "Roxy, I was wondering do you want to go on a date with me?"

"No."

"Great I'll pick you up-. What?"

"I said no."

"W-why not?"

"You look like a fuckboy and plus I prefer girls over guys."

Did I hear that correctly? She's a lesbian? I would've never guessed that.

"Fine you bitch." He walked away joining Luke, Maria, Cody, and Dylan. "Wait you're a lesbian?" "No. I'm actually bi. But I don't like the guy. That's why I said that." "Well done chica." Cammie elbowed her playfully in the side.

"We should go get ice cream." "No Cammie." After arguing, we ended up getting ice cream. "Fuck you Cammie." "That's Ashton's job." Roxy choked on her ice cream. "I didn't expect you to say that." "Cammie is a goody two shoes at school and with her parents but when she's with us, she's like this."

Best Friend by Young Thug came on from Roxy's phone. "Hold on." She answered the phone. "Yeah? Sure. Ok I'll be there. Bye." "Who was that?" "Michael, he told me I have to be home to get dressed. Apparently we are going to meet my dad's boss today. Can you drive me home?"

We pulled up at Roxy's house. It was huge! And had a balcony over the driveway where a window sat. "Wow." "Yeah. Well I'll see you guys tomorrow." She hopped out of the car and went inside. "What does her dad do?" "I have no idea but damn."

A/N:
So Jay is portrayed by my friend Deshawn. Yes he really is my friend. And yes he's very hot