Trouble or Maybe Not?

"Ahem." I heard a familiar voice from over my head. Here was my dad, oh no. "Uh Dad!"

"Tessa."

"Dad, I know you said no friends over but they needed a place to stay and it was crazy last night and-"

"Save it. I'm not gonna get in a bad mood. But you're lucky there's no school today." He walked over Calum and Ashton sprawled on the floor and went downstairs.

"Ow my head's killing me." Cammie palmed her temple as she sat up. "Morning sleeping beauty. Did you also drink?" "I think so? I dont remember much from last night." "Well I mean you blacked out before I even got there to come rescue your ass."

Cammie's eyes soon looked like she'd seen a ghost. "Dammit! My mom is gonna kill me!"

"Cammie chill, I called your mom and said we were studying." I chuckled.

"Thank god." She flopped back onto my bed and closed her eyes. "Cammie are you sleeping?" "Yes now leave me alone." She threw the blanket over her head then took it from over her head.

"Where's Ashton?"

"On the floor."

Cammie looked to the floor and saw Ashton sprawled out on top of Calum while drooling on my floor. She chuckled to herself and slid herself off the bed to take his glasses and place them on my night stand.

"I don't remember much from last night. What happened?"

"Your mans tried to drink himself to death and Will almost um let's say touched your chest area." I drifted off.

"Touched my- What! That fucking douchehead! When I get my hands on his neck, I'm going to strangle him."

"What we're not gonna do is strangle him."

"Seriously?"

"Without knowing where to dump his body, duh. Let me finish for once."

We both laughed. In all honesty, I missed always having my friends around me. Dating Luke took all that fun I had with them away. And in that moment I felt close but still felt like an outsider.

"Ugh. I'm never drinking again." Ashton rose up from the dead. 

Cammie sat herself next to Ashton, craddling his head in her arms. "My poor baby. Did you get out of control last night too?" 

"Hated every single second of it."

"Get your legs off me please, I'm dying." Calum groaned and struggled under Ashton's legs. Ashton lifted his legs up while trying to cuddle with Ashton.

"Ashton cuddle me!" 

"No, get off. I'm being cuddled by my one and only."

Calum pouted and dragged Ashton by his ankles to cuddle with him. Cammie was a bit shocked but moved to the bed to 'cuddle' with me. 

"Seriously Cam? I thought you loved me?" Ashton whined while being suffocated by Calum.

"I ado but I'm loving Tessa at the moment." Cammie hugged me and laughed.

Man, I really missed this.