[Letter 7]

Dear Sebastian Stan,

Today something great happened. I got a job as a scriptwriter! I am helping write another season of Supernatural. #season13! I am sorry. That was weird. I am just so excited! This could be my big break! I mean writing books is a passion of mine, but if my story can make it to the big screen then I will take this opportunity.

Besides, I have lost inspiration for the book I was writing. I see you with her all the time and it just kills my mood for writing it. At least with Supernatural, I can kill help kill people off and such. That releases my feelings of being upset.

But all that matters is that you are happy.

She makes you happy and I am extremely jealous of her for that. I wish I was the one who could make you smile your bright toothy smile. Or have your eyes sparkle at what I am saying. It is a dream and that is all it will ever be. A dream.

Oh! And before I forget I have started a blog as well. That is how the supernatural writers found me. People give me what they want to me to write and I, well, write it. Most of it is Marvel images and I find that hilarious. I would give you the blog name, but I am using my real name on it. My real name is something that you can never know. It is something that you will never know.

Because if you know it, you will try to look for me. If you try to look for me you will cause problems with your girlfriend. If I am the reason you two break up I won't handle it well. You two are adorable together, even if it pains me to say that.

I think these letters are making my crush on you worse. I think I need to stop.

XoXo, Mystery Girl.