[Letter 15]

Sebastian,

Sebastian,

I work with the Russo brothers now. You'll never be able to guess who I am. But that is what I want. I mean you just got engaged to the famous Trish Day. Why would you want to be with someone like me? Someone everyone calls a loser and ugly. But you want to know something that I am going to regret for the rest of my life.

I fucking fell hard for you.

I thought that writing these letters would help me release all of my feelings that I have towards you, but they just made them worse. They just built up over time and when I heard the news about you and Trish it just exploded. And I hate you for it, Sebastian Stan. I fucking hate you so much. You have a way with wiggling into girls hearts and I let you wiggle into mine. I'm a fucking idiot.

Whenever I see you now it's like I can't breathe. You literally take my breath away and my knees get weak at the sight of you. My palms get sweaty and my heartbeat becomes erratic as I stare at you and your fucking smile. That stupid smile that made me fall in love with you in the first place. Alongside that smile is your eyes that light up whenever someone says something stupid or when Trish walks into the room. I love to see you so happy. I just hate that it's not with me.

I can tell you a million and one things that will make you not want to marry Trish. I have so much shit on her from before you were dating and now even when you are dating. I can tell you things that she has done that will break your heart, but you won't believe me. You won't even see this letter because I am never going to send them.

You will never know the way that you make my heart skip a beat. Or how my brain goes fuzzy when you walk into the room rendering me mute. I literally cannot fucking speak when you walk into the room. All I can do is stare at you. You will never know the way that I fell head first for you crazy in love without actually knowing you.

You cannot know.

You will never know.

Goodbye, Sebastian. I hope you have a nice and happy life with her,

Mystery Girl